Chapter 64

"How was your holidays Y/N." Delilah asked softly as I was unpacking in Draco's dorm, transporting the folded clothes from the bag to the dresser.

"Well, they were...normal, thinking of the currently state of the things." I said closing the drawer of the dresser. "Where's Ivonne and Blaise?" I asked softly, sitting in the couch.

"I don't know, I haven't seen them yet." She said stepping closer to the couch.

"That's odd. Do you know where did she spent the Christmas?" I asked raising an eyebrown.

"In Blaise's." She replied.

"And she isn't in our dorm?" I asked.

"No, she obviously is staying in Blaise's dorm." She said softly, placing her hands on her pockets.

"Well, we'll check on her tomorrow, I think you should gather some sleep." She gave me a thin smile and nodded, going towards the door and stepping out, but she crossed her paths with Blaise when leaving, going straight against him, hitting each other.

"Oh, I'm sorry...Blaise?" Delilah said furrowing her eyebrowns and so do I.

"Where's Ivonne?" I asked softly.

"Oh, she's already in her dorm, I came here to talk to you." He said driving his gaze directly at me. "Where's Malfoy?" He asked searching for the whole room.

"Taking a shower...come in." I said signing with my head for him to step in.

He waved at Delilah and she left the room letting Blaise step in, and I closed the door.

"So what did you want to talk with me." I asked softly, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Well..." He sat in the edge of the couch, rubbing his hands along his neck. "Me and-" Draco stepping out of the bathroom, in grey sweatpants and a white hodie, cut him off.

"Hey, Zabini, what's up?" He said closing the door of the bathroom.

"Hey mate...so like I was saying..." Me and Draco sat in the edge of the bed eyeing his sad expression carefully. "... Me and Ivonne, well, we decided to follow different paths." He said clearing his throat, staring at our reaction waiting for a response.

I flinched at the realization of his words, what could possible make Ivonne and Blaise breaking up, they were the happiest couple I've ever saw in my life, dating for years, very loyal to each other, literal soulmates.

"What? What happened?" I was shaking my head in denial, it didn't make any sense, a fight they had perhaps.

"Well, it's complicated, we're on good terms, and we stayed friends, but we are no longer together." He said firmly but with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Don't be like that mate, I'm sure it's just a small fight, like every single couple has, tomorrow everything will be good trust me-" Blaise cut Draco off.

"Ivonne has feelings for Delilah." He said locking his gaze with our blank and speechless faces, he waited for us to reply but no one did, so he kept talking. "I already knew, she told me a few months after we started dating..." He was going to keep talking but I interrupted him.

"After you started dating? That means she had also fancy in her but none of them knew." I said raising my eyebrowns in shock to this new piece of information.

"Exactly...and when she discovered that Delilah shared the sane feelings, she got confused...we talked, and she clarified loads of times that she has no longer that type of interesting for her, but, I know Ivonne too well to belive that..." He said his tone cold and deep, as he was trying to hold his feelings.