Chapter 4

When we got to the classroom, I usually seat with Ivonne, and Delilah is on the other side of the table alone, but Snape didn't let anyone seat for some sort of reason.

"Today we are going to make permanent partners, Mrs. Parkinson, with Mr. Zabini, Mr...." I drove my attention of him, and turn to Ivonne, whispering in her ear.

"New partners, but we work so good together, I hope he doesn't put me with my sister, that would me a nightmare. Anyone but my sister is all I ask." She just nodded, when Snape called her name to seat with Goyle.

"Mrs. Lakewood, with Mr. Malfoy, Mrs. Lightf...." I imediatly stopped him, and regret all the words I just said to Ivonne about my sister.

"WHAT, professor I can't be with him!" I was speaking and didn't even looked once into the boy now next to me.

"Mrs. Lakewood, are you questioning, my decision." I was a little bit afraid of him, head of our house, my house already hates me, if I loose any points, my life here would be a hell.

"But why can't I still be with Ivonne, we work really good together an....." He interrupted me right away.

"Mrs. Lakewood, as you can see I'm putting together the bad students, with good students, and your Potions progress is a pity, and Mr. Malfoy is the best of Potions now seat down before I see myself obligued to take points away from my own house" I didn't said another word and seat on my seat still without looking at Draco, if I didn't know Snape, I would probably asking why would he do this to me, but he hates me, and the felling is, of course, mutual, that long black hair, long robes, and that pauses he does between the words while he is speaking is so irritating, why can't he speak like a fucking normal person, besides Hermione is way better at Potions than Malfoy, my thoughts stopped when I was interrupted by of course, Draco Malfoy.

"Well looks like we are going to be partners, Lakewood." I could fell my anger rise even more, his voice is extremely irritating, when I turned he was with his usual smirk.

"Wait, hold on a sec, you are happy with this?!"

"Well, let's play, and see which one looses his patience first, you filthy slut." At that sentence, I completely lost my self, and standed up and turn around now facing him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" The boy also standed up, and getting closer to me looking me in the eye.

"I don't remember of giving you the authority to speak to me in that to...." He was interrupted by Snape, now the all class was looking at us, laughing under their breaths.

"Is there something you both wish to tell the class?" We didn't said anything, we didn't even move of fear.

"Very well, detention for you Mrs. Lakewood." I could see a smirk starting to growing in Draco's face, but he stopped when heard the next sentence. "And you too Mr. Malfoy, now sit down."

We did as he told, and for the rest of the class, we were completely avoiding each other, not speaking, not looking at each other, nothing, and I was loving it, time pass and when class finished we still haven't talked.

"See you at detention filty slut." He left without giving me a chance to say anything back.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay, what was that with Draco, I told you to ignore him, but I should've know it is impossible to do so." Ivonne came to me while walking.

"He called me a filthy slut, Ivonne, how does he dare, he will see, I'm going to be he's worst nightmare. Well let's just forget this, and tell me how was with Goyle." I said with a little amused tone in my voice.