Chapter 36

It was now half of the summer holidays, I was in Ivonne's house, I keep writing to Delilah and Draco, multiples times, Delilah say everything is good, but Draco hasn't write back any of our letters.

I haven't seen or heard from Draco the all holidays, it worries me, I told him that, I prefer to think that everything is okay, but deep down I know that something happened, something bad.

Before leaving the station 9¾, Draco gave me a photo of him, a recent one, and he said to look at the photo when I missed him, and I do that all the time.

Blaise comes here visit us a lot of times, he says that Draco isn't replying to him either, he keeps telling me not to worrie, and Ivonne too, I try not to think about it, but if I could just see him, certify that he's alright.

I'm sitting on Ivonne's bed, her bedroom is quite different from Delilah's, it is green and white colors, two shelves of books, a king size light brown wood made bed, with soft white sheets, a green couch, paintings hanged on the walls, a dresser, a big green rug, a big window with a view ro a florest, white curtains, a private bathroom, quite of a simple bedroom compared to Delilah's.

Delilah's bedroom is in silver and green colors, shelves full of bags and shoes, a king size dark wood made bed, with curtains on the top of it, silk green sheets, with silver blankets, a green couch decorated with silver pillows, pictures of her and friends hanged on the wall, a door that leads to a big closet, a big windown with a view to a yard, green curtains and a private bathroom.

We were both sitting on Ivonne's bed right now, Ivonne is looking at the window, and so am I, but my mind isn't focused on the view or the landscape, my mind is focused on Draco.

"Look at the sky, these are dark times Y/N, dark times..." Ivonne said looking at the window of her bedroom.

"Hmmm, what?" I turn my gaze at her and then at the window again. "Oh yes, indeed..." I say.

"Blimey Y/N, do you ever stop thinking about Draco, it's all you ever done the all summer." Ivonne said angrily.

"I know, I know, but I'm worried?" I said.

"Oh you are worried? Really? I haven't noticed that?!" She said sarcastically but also in an angry tone, I said nothing, knowing that she was right.

"Look, Draco wouldn't want you to ruin your holidays by thinking about him...if something happened then it would come in the newspaper they're the Malfoys after all." Ivonne said calmly.

"Then why isn't he responding?" I asked.

"Probably he is just to shaken up with his father situation, but now you have to focus in another thing." Ivonne said and placed an arm in my shoulder, and gave me a thin smile.

Suddenly, an elf aparates in the room, Libney, the elf that brings the Daily Prophet to Ivonne everyday.

"Master Ivonne, Libney is bringing you the today Daily Prophet." Said the elf.

"Thank you Libney." Ivonne said, taking the newspaper out of Libney's hands.

"Does Master wishes something else?" Libney said.

"Yeah bring us something to eat." Ivonne said.

"Yes Master Ivonne, Libney is coming with food for Master and her guests right away." And with that she disaparated from the room.

Ivonne read the newspaper and while I was just pacing around the room, looking for books in the shelves for me to read.

"Anything new?" I ask her.

"No, more of the same, the Muggles attacks have becoming more frequents, You-Know-Who have been gathering more followers and spreading fear in both Wizardy and Muggle world, and the question that people have been wondering, if Harry is the choosen one." Ivonne said and let out a big sigh.