Chapter 69

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

I woke up earlier, so I could dress up and go find Luna at breakfast, leaving Draco in his dorm, still sleeping.

As always, I just grabbed an apple from the Great Hall, peeking at the Ravenclaw's table, trying to find Luna, and left, not in the mood to deal with all the eyes buring in my skin.

I sat in my usual bench in the courtyard, biting my apple while looking at the grey sky.

Suddenly, a shadow appeared on my side, and I smiled seeing Luna's face, and she smiled back, siting down on the bench, on my side.

"I'm happy you're back Luna." I said softly, taking a bite from my apple.

"Me too, I missed it here." She said, and I turned my gaze back at her, furrowing my eyebrowns.

"You missed it here?" I repeated her words with a hint of confusion. "With all it's happening?" I added.

"Well you see, it doesn't matter where we are if at least we are with our friends." She said softly, giving me a wide smile, while her gaze was also in me.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right, true friends make everything better." I focused my gaze in the misty sky again, watching the grey clouds moving within each other in the cold breeze of the day, the wind taking my hair, and taking a bite of my apple.

"I always knew that you are a good person, and I promise that people will see the good heart the you have one day." She said softly, also looking at sky.

"Well, thank you Luna, really, I'm just glad you're alive and well." I said taking another bite.

We stayed like that for a few moments, me finishing eating my apple, letting the cold wind flung through my body, both of our gazes focused on the grey sky.

"Luna, do you know where Harry is?" I asked after finishing my apple.

"Well, he didn't told me much, Dobby took us to Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour house, that the Order uses to rescue some of the lasting members." She said softly.

"Oh, what happened to Dobby?" I asked, I know that Bellatrix affirmed that killed him, but I was hoping that Hermione may have saved his life.

"He died, actually, Bellatrix blade hit him, and he died on Harry's arms, he buried him next to the house." Luna said, and my body filled with sadness, it's not like I have ever talked with Dobby but, he was an amazing elf from what I heard from Harry, always ahead of his time, a special elf, wanting what the others elf doesn't want or wish for, be free.

"I'm sorry to hear that, he was a good elf." I said, still looking at the grey sky, when I felt some drops on my head, until it slowly started to rain.

"We should get inside, it's starting to rain." Luna said, and I nodded my head, standing up, and waving off at the girl, and walked back at the dorm.

As I opened the door, I saw Draco, already dressing himself up, fixing his tie at the mirror.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me, and saw him smile and look at me through the mirror.

"I imagine you have spoken with, Lovegood." He said, walking over the chair on his side, and took the robe that was on the top of it.

"Yes, I did." I nodded my head, sitting on the bed.

"Are you more relaxed now?" He asked softly putting on his robe, and turning to me.

"Definitely more." I said smiling at him.

"And what did you guys talked about?" He asked, taking his shoes, and sitting on a chair.