Chapter 55

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

Hogwarts, was way different, thousands of Dementors around it, guarding it, there wasn't any kids smiling our laughing in joy like before, except for the Slytherins, obviously, the kids were sad, numb, Hogwarts changed a lot and everybody knew.

A lot of students were whispering and gossip about me, I felt a lotof eyes staring at me, lots of students, specially Gryfindors, send me glares, like if this was all my fault.

Harry obviously must told them everything, Draco was probably more than expected, but, me, once one of Harry's closest friends, now betrayed him.

In the Great Hall, we sat in our usually seats, and I felt my anxious grown, waiting for Ivonne and Delilah to show up and sat with us, but nothing.

Suddenly, I see Blaise waving me on other side of the long table, far away from us, giving me an apologetic smile, and sitting down.

I understood what he meant, Ivonne didn't wanted to seat with me, or talk, or even look at me, I understood, I would do the same if I was her, I knew that this would happen, I just wasn't ready to face that fact.

"Hey, you're okay?" Draco asked, seeing my sad face.

"...Yeah, I'm okay." I said, giving him a fake smile.

The kids got sorted into their houses, but there weren't any cheerings, applauds, nothing, except, once again, for the Slytherin house, when the kids got sorted into our house.

Snape, obviously, didn't said any speech, he was just sat there, in the middle of the table, eating his dinner.

I put my things in Draco's dorm, and unpacked them, sharing the dresser with Draco.

While both unpacking, we heard someone knock in our door, and I went to open it, and I found, Blaise, standing outside.
"Blaise!" I said, hugging the boy.

"Hey, Y/N." He said hugging me back.

"Please come in." I said getting to the side of the door, letting him space to step in the room.

"Mate!" Blaise said giving Draco a hug.

"Hey, what's up, Zabini." Draco said giving him a small smile.

It was good see Draco smile for once, while talking with Blaise, no matter how small his smile was, it reminded me of the old good times, where we had no clue on what to do with our future, we were just living our lifes, enjoying them, and then, everything just changed like a flash, and suddenly we were living the worst moments of our lives.

"Mate, I got loads to tell you...but, I don't have a lot of time, I had to lie to Ivonne to come here." Blaise said giving Draco an apologetic smile, and turning to me.

"So, I came here to tell you that, like you must already know, Ivonne or Delilah don't want to speak with you..." He said. "...And, I just think, that at least they have to let you explain, but they are really mad."

"I know, Blaise, there's no need to you to risk yourself to say that, but thank you." I said to him.

"Nah, you guys, both of you, are still my mates, Ivonne surely know that I wouldn't stop talking with you, she's a very smart woman." He said.

"Thanks Zabini, we appreciate it." Draco said sitting down on his bed.

"Well, I just wanted to let you all know that, you can count on me, for anything, you're still my friends." Blaise said softly.

"Thank you, Blaise, really." I said giving him a smile.

"Of course, well, I must go now before Ivonne kills me.", Blaise said stepping out of our dorm, and I closed the door.