Chapter 17

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

We were on the Great Hall, in our usually seats, Ivonne and Delilah on my front, and then Draco on my side with Crabbe and Goyle, and Blaise next to Ivonne.

"Good evening, children's." Everybody stopped eating and looked at Dumbledore now speaking.

"See what I'm talking about, a person cannot eat in peace." Delilah crossed her arms in front of her chest while I rolled my eyes.

"Now we have two changes in staffing this year, but please to welcome back professor Grubby Plank, will be taking care of magical creatures, while professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, professor Dolores Umbridge." Dumbledore pointed at the woman seated next to Snape, she was wearing pink colors, she had brown curly hair, pale skin, and a creepy wide smile. "And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck, as usual our caretaker, Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you-" Dumbledore was fastly interrupted by Umbridge, she stood up, walked next to Dumbledore, everybody was looking at her, she was small, looked a bit old.

"Thank you, headmaster for those kind words of welcome, and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me, I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends." Her gaze was surrounding all the students, everybody as quiet while looking at her. "The Ministry of Magic, has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be a vital importance, although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school. Progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged, let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected, and prune practices that ought to be prohibited." She gave us all a creepy smile, her gaze looking through all the room until she went to her seat again, Dumbledore started clapping and a few students joined him.

"Thank you professor Umbridge..." Dumbledore continued speaking but we ignored him.

"Did you see that, she is mad, my eyes are burning just to see so much pink...and what the fuck did all of that mean." Delilah started scratching her eyes, and we nodded our heads.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this." I said, my voice was calm, but alarming, while I drove my attention to Dumbledore again.

"...Admit it, her hair is way better now!" Delilah and I were laughing together in our dorm, while we were telling what we did in the summer holidays to Ivonne, until someone knocked at the door, and Draco stepped in.

"Come." He quickly grabbed my hand taking me off the bed.

"What the fuck-" He cut me off.

"Just shut up and come." He dragged me outside of my dorm.

"I told you I was not excusing you." He said while dragging me through the corridors without looking at me.

"But wait what about Blaise?" I asked.

"That's the exciting part...I got a new dorm, one just for me and my....guests." He smirked and opened the door of his dorm.

It was way diferent from the old one, instead of two singles beds, it had a king size bed, with green emerald silk sheets, a huge dresser, a long dark green couch, a window with a view to the lake, a private bathroom, a shelve filled with books and a little brown table with two chairs.

"So, do you like it?" He asked while closing, and locking the door.

"I love it." I turned around placing my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist.

"Now...I can finaly put you screaming my name without no one interrupting us." As soon as he said that he trowed me in the bed, and placed himself on the top of me, starting kissing my neck, and slowly started unbuttoning my shirt, and then my bra.