Chapter 45

"Y/N, we didn't know you were going through so much thing, we are terrible sorry." Ivonne said.

Me and my sister were sat together in my bed, while Delilah and Ivonne were sat on theirs.

"It's okay, bu remember, no one can know." I said firmly.

"Yeah don't worrie about that, but why did he want to you yo become a Death Eater anyways?" Delilah asked.

I looked at my sister, she knew what my task was, and so did our mother, she was saying through her eyes no to tell them, and she was right, I couldn't tell Ivonne or Delilah, that my task was to murder Dumbledore, to take someone's life, they wouldn't look at me with the same eyes, I just couldn't, it's too risky, and, they would be afraid of me, they will found out, eventually, but at that time it will be too late.

"Oh, right, something about...huh...get information from Harry about...the Order of Phoenix..." I said awkwardly.

"Okay...it doesn't make much sense but who am I to question...the Dark Lord decisions." Delilah said mockingly and we laughed. "Well, now let's talk about good things...Stephanie, tell me, how is your life."

"Good, I guess." She said shyly.

"Oh don't be shy with us, tell me, do you have your eyes in someone?" Deliah asked.

"Currently no, I don't, but, I don't think I need a man in my life either." She said.

"Oh, I like the way you think, I think the same way, great minds think alike." Delilah said giving my sister a wide smile.

"Well, you should get with Pansy, your like, together all the time." Ivonne said sarcastically.

"Yeah really funny...we're friends, me and Pansy, but, it has nothing to do, to what you have between each other." Stepahnie said.

"I see, but why were you with her all the time, I mean she's a prick." Delilah said.

"Turns out, not really, she was the first person who I talked to in the Hogwarts train, she was nice at the time, but then we grown up, I guess, and we changed a bit, specially her, but I didn't had any other friends." Stephanie said.

"Sorry about that...however, I'm happy that you guys already forgived each other." Ivonne said.

"Yeah, and it only took six years...six long years." Delilah said amusingly.

"Felling funny today, Delilah." I raised an eyebrown.

"Very." She said amusingly.

"And how's Draco, Y/N?" Ivonne asked.

"Still in the hospital, Madame Pomfrey says I can see him tomorrow, but he's gonna be there probably the whole week." I said.

-

Next morning, I rushed the fastest I could to the hospital, all off them were still sleeping, it's was probably six in the morning or earlier, but I didn't sleep at all, I was to worried about Draco, I needed to see him, talk to him if I could.

I opened the big door of the hospital, Madame Pomfrey wasn't there, and I found Draco layed in the latest bed of the hospital wing.

I pulled a chair and sat beside him, not wanting to wake him up, his face was turned at me, he was sleeping peacefully, Madame Pomfrey probably gave him a Draught of Peace to calm him down, so he would sleep better.

I just stared at him, took some hair out of his pale and thin face, even thought he looked so peacefully sleeping, I could see his sad and depressed expression miles away.