Chapter 58

I haven't saw Delilah the next days, she missed her classes, and Ivonne was probably in Blaise's dorm so I think they haven't talk yet.

Sometimes, I wish I had the courage to speak with Ivonne, opposite from Delilah, she would hear me, calmly, but I never spoke with her.

Blaise comes to our dorm, often, telling Ivonne is just, taking some time to think that's all, she doesn't mind that he comes visit us, but doesn't wanna come either.

I was worried about Delilah, I barely slept at night, even tho Blaise, did told me, that sometimes, he knocks at her door, to see if she can talk, but she tells him to shove off, so that means she's okay, at least.

Almost the end of the first week, and I wanted already to leave, Hogwarts has been worse than I thought it would be, and now, we where about to have, Muggle Studies, with Alecto Carrow, sister of Amycus,

Me and Draco, went together to the classroom, and sat in the front row, my gaze looked all around between the students, sitting down and arriving at the classroom, looking for Delilah, but nothing, she was still missing.

"Open your books on page 18." Alecto said after everyone sat down.

This book was different from the ones we had when Professor Charity was still teaching, it looked old, the binding looked used, and fragile "When Muggles Attack" was the name of the blue book.

"This book is not like the ones we usually have, it only speaks the ideas of the old century, that muggles are bad and vicious, Professor Burbage said they were quite fascinating." Seamus said angrily, and Alecto let out a sarcastic and esterically laugh.

"Fascinating?! Your old Professor was clearly out of her mind, one of the reasons of her murder...the Muggles, are our greatest enemy, and they should be stopped at once, after all, this class is all about that, Muggles and their weaknesses, so therefore we can win them." Alecto said, pacing along the students.

"Seamus is right, I'm not reading this bullshit!" Neville said standing up, and throwing the book against the floor.

"Well, well, Neville Longbottom, oh I've heard lots of you, your strictly position against the new regulation have been, quite noticeable, but I say this, you will learn, how to shut your filthy mouth, whether you like it or not." She said firmly, and slowly getting close to him, making Neville take a step back.

"You will never won this batlle, Harry Potter will defeat your ugly master, and then you will run like the coward you are!" Neville shouted.

"How dare you!" She shouted and took out her wand, pointing it towards Neville face, and made a cut on the other side of the one Amycus did. "Don't, say that blood traitor's name in my class!" She shouted at Neville's face, that was now bleeding due to the cut Alecto's did.

He didn't said anything else, and sat down on his chair, wipping the blood away, while Alecto, slowly walked back to her desk.

"The world is finally coming to his normality, and the witches and wizards will not have to hide in the shadows anymore." Alecto said to all the students. "That's what we're doing, purifying the world from those disgusting animals...now, open in page 18, and start reading the paragraph." She kept talking but Draco's voice drove my attention off her.

"I think they have been using the torture curse to punish whoever breaks the rules." Draco whispered in my ear. "The Carrows, they're cowards, but don't have afraid to crucio whoever stands in their way."

"How can you be so sure?" I whispered.

"Believe, I know the Carrows perfectly well, besides, look at Longbottom's state, he's dreadful, traumatized looking." He whispered looking at Neville and gesturing me to do the same.