Chapter 65

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

I woke up to Draco gently stroking my hair, staring at me, with an arm wrapped around my shoulders, and he smirked when saw me awake.

"Good morning, love." He said softly.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a staring problem." I teased him, a smirk forming on my lips.

"If I was you, I would think twice about teasing me." He whispered, slowly placing his hand around my neck, and kept staring at my eyes.

"Like I said, you also have a staring problem." I said smirking, and suddenly I felt his lips crashing against mine again passionately.

I pull him by his shoulders to the top of me, and his hand around my throat became tighter.

I spread my legs and he placed his warm body between them, kissing my lips fervently playing with his tongue on my mouth along my teeth.

My silk, black night shirt soon was soon taken off my body, showing now my naked chest.

He broke our kiss, catching his breath, and then sucked the warm skin of my breasts.

My hands went down his spine, as he was only wearing his boxers, and let the tip of my fingers, feel every piece, every inche, every scar of him.

He took off the hand that was sezing my throat, and pulled his body down, and his face was now on the top of my belly.

He placed soft kisses all over my belly, and running his free hand through my spine, making my body shiver at the cold feeling of his hand.

I closed my eyes, focusing only on the warm feeling of his lips on my belly, kissing it softly.

He stopped, and reached for my silk, black, shorts, pulling them off, showing my green lace knickers.

He teased me, rubbing his thumb against my clit, making my hips arch back.

Sudden I felt my panties being pulled off, and he slid two fingers inside of me pumping in and out.

"Draco..."I closed my eyes and moaned when felt his head go between my legs and he started sucking on my clit, letting his tongue go between my folds.

My moans became jittery as his fingers were pumping in and out of me, and his mouth sat focusing on my sensitive spot.

I grabbed his hair, pulling his face even further into me, and I thrown my head back in pleasure.

He quickened his thrusts inside me, making my body fill with heat, and my hand on his hair tightened up.

"Oh yes Draco..." I moaned loudly into the air, at the feeling of his tongue and fingers inside of me.

"Shh...don't talk." He whispered against my clit, making my body fill with vibrations, and I bitted my bottom lip, trying to hold my moans, knowing there weren't any charms in the room.

He deepened his thrusts, and I tried my very best not to moan at feeling of my clit being hitting by his fingers repeatedly.

"Oh god Draco..." I moaned when I felt my walls tightened up around Draco's fingers, and I soon orgasmed.

He took his fingers out of me and licked them clean, and imediatly smashed his wet lips into mine, letting me taste the juice still in them.

He took his boxers out and reached for his wand on the besides table, and casting the "Muffiato" charm in the room.

He then didn't cared to put the wand back at the table, letting it fall carelessly into the floor, while staring deeply into my eyes.

With both his hands one either side of my head, he pushed his tip inside of my wet pussy, and pounded the rest in me, and groaned, closing his eyes, for a straight moment, in pleasure.