Epilogue

12 years later

"Scorpius come on we're gonna get late, hurry up!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"He always do this." Amalthea said as I was grabbing her in my lap.

"You're right sweetheart, your brother is always late for, everything." I said, tucking a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear. "Scorpius come on!" I shouted again to the top of the stairs.

"What's with the screaming?" Draco asked behind me in a deep voice.

"Your son-" I cut myself off when saw him shirtless, rubbing his eyes as he had just woke up. "Draco what the fu- bloody hell." I said, remembering that I had a seven years old child in my arms, hearing everything.

"Well good morning to you too, love." He said calmly.

"Really?! Your son is going to miss the train on his first day at Hogwarts, not only because he's late, but because you are as well!" I shouted at him.

"I only take like five minutes to get ready." He said, taking a sip from his coffee that was on the top of the table.

"Draco, you take longer than me." I said firmly.

"Ah, it's cold." He said, making a disgusting face, and putting down the mug.

"Well, if you had woke earlier it wouldn't be." I said angrily.

"Blimey, today your hormones are on fire, Mrs. Malfoy..." He said sarcastically stepping towards me. "How is our little Apollo in mommy's belly." He said tickling my belly softly, and then placing a kiss on my forehead, and on Amalthea. "Fine, I'll go dress myself up." He said smiling, and walking away from us.

"Like father, like son." I took a deep sigh, before shaking my head amusingly.

"Boys are lazy. I will never get a boyfriend." Amalthea said firmly.

"Yes my dear, boys are very lazy, luckily you look like your mother, at least on personality, because you are a literal print of your father, blond hair like him, grey eyes, smooth skin, you and Scorpius are like, mini dad's." I said amusingly. "I wonder how Apollo will be, if he ends up like Scorpius then we dumped, because we'll never get anywhere in time." I said, laughing at my own joke.

"Well thank you, how kind of you." Draco said behind me, making me jump. "See, I got myself ready in time, he said spinning around so I could see he already ready.

"Oh, and you're also saying that you didn't dressed yourself in a rush just to prove me wrong, hmm?" I asked amusingly, smirking at him.

"Nop, I dressed really calmly." He affirmed.

"Is that so, I could've sworn I saw your shirt being dressed inside out, from here." I said smirking.

"What, oh sh-" He looked at his shirt and saw that was indeed dressed inside out, which made him run away towards the stairs, to dress his shirt correctly.

This is how our days are like, they are always late for everything, making funny jokes, Draco chasing down Scorpius naked when he was younger, and now sometimes with Amalthea, but that's how I liked it, that's how my family was, and I loved it no matter what.

Sometimes I would even find Scorpius and Amalthea, sat sleeping in Draco's lap, as Draco was reading them a storie, and falling asleep as well, they looked the cutest like that, I once even took a picture and Draco got super mad at me for taking pictures of him asleep.

That's how we were, how our family was, maybe just ordinary to some people eyes, but extraordinary at mine, it couldn't be more perfect than this.