Chapter 21

During the week Umbridge has been interrogating every teacher, and everyday, new rules were fixed on the Great Hall wall. She usually walks through the hallways, making sure every student folowed the regulation.

It was horrible, we couldn't play outside with spells, we couldn't kiss in public, we had to be good dressed, she was taking property of the all school and Dumbledore is not doing anything, none of us have seen him since the begging of the trimester.

"That little bitch...we can't have any fun...and why the fuck isn't Dumbledore doing anything...For Merlin." Delilah huffed, while we're walking to Snape class.

When having Potions class, Umbridge walked in and started asking Snape questions.

"You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?" She had a notebook in her hand, writing down everything Snape answers and taking notes while pacing around the classroom.

"Yes." Snape said.

"But you were unsuccessful?" She asked.

"Obviously." All the class was silent but Ron, let out a laugh, and when Umbridge left, Snape hitted Ron's head harshly with a book.

More rulles were being applied during the whole week, more prohibitions, more inquires, sometimes we felt like we were no longer in Hogwarts, but in a ordinary school, we didn't use magic at all.

While walking through the hallways, me, Ivonne and Delilah saw a crowd going outside, and we followed them curious about what was going on, and we saw Professor Trelawney, teacher of Divination class, outside with a lot of bags around her, and Umbridge stepping closer to her.

We found Draco along with Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle and rushed towards them.

"Hey, what is going on?" I asked Draco, being now on his side looking at Professor Trelawney.

"I think Umbridge fired up, Professor Trelawney...Was about time, her classes are pathetic..." He said with an amused tone, and I hit his arm.

"Draco...don't say that...Yes maybe her classes are, well, not really logical, but that doesn't mean she deserves this." He didn't say anything at my sentence instead we both focused at Umbridge talking with Professor Trelawney.

"Sixteen years, I've lived and taught here...Hogwarts is my home...you can't do this!" Professor Trelawney was sobbing and her voice was shaking.

"Actually I can" Umbridge said, suddenly, Professor McGonagall passed throught us walking towards Professor Trelawney, hugging her while she sobbed and cried in her arms. "Something you'd like to say dear?" Umbridge asked.

"Oh there are several things I would like to say." She tried to calm Professor Trelawney while her big eyes filled with tears, and suddenly the door was open and Dumbledore showed up, everybody turned to him while he was getting closer to Umbridge.

"Professor McGonagall, may I ask you to escort Sybill back inside." Dumbledore said, and McGonagall started bringing Trelawney inside again, while she sobbed and thanked to Dumbledore.

"Dumbledore, may I remind you, that under the terms of educational degree number 23 as enacted by the ministry-" Dumbledore cut her off finish the sentence himself.

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers, but you do not have to have the authority to banish him from the grounds, that power remains with the headmaster." Umbridge devilish and fake smile quickly fade away from her face.

"For now." Umbridge smiling once again, and Dumbledore turned around starting to leave.

"Don't you all have studying to do?!" Dumbledore shouted to all of us while walking away.