Chapter 71

The days grew shorter and shorter, they passed like flashes through our eyes, our last year, the year that was supposed to be our very best, and a war was at the door, and I wondered who would win.

Sometimes, I would sat outside with Luna, chatting, while eating my apple, it became a habit, that's how we were now, looking at the sky, waiting for classes to be started.

"Y/N?" Luna said quietly, as our gazes were focused on the sky.

"Yeah?" I said, while chewing the piece of apple in my mouth.

"I got something to show you, can you meet me at the Great Hall tonight?" She asked softly.

"Can't you show it to me now?" I asked, taking another bite of my apple.

"Unfortunately no." She replied.

"Yeah, of course, what time." I asked, turning my gaze at her, chewing the last bite of my apple.

"Around 10 P.M., and you can bring Draco with you as well." She said softly.

"Yeah, okay we'll be there." I said giving her a smile before standing up and go ahead to classes.

I went to Draco's dorm, to go with him to classes, Dark Arts, with Amycus.

But this time the classroom was different, there was no tables, and the first year kids were standing next to Amycus.

Amycus didn't said anything as we entered, not even the reason why there were no tables or chair in the room, we all just stood there, forming a big circle, waiting for him to speak.

"You might be wondering, and some already realized, that today's class will be a little more...pratical." He said firmly, after everybody entered the classroom, pacing between the first year kids. "For today's class, we will need a bit more space therefore, I have removed all the chairs and tables from the classroom." He said firmly, stopping in the center of the room.

His gaze flew around all the classroom watching all of our faces, until he turned around to the first years, and picked one by his elbow, bringing him to the center of the class.

I saw the kid's features grow sad and looking down at the floor avoiding our gazes, trying to contain his tears back, also don't understanding what was happening.

"After studying the Cruciatus Curse for several weeks, today you will perform it in the first years." He said firmly.

My heart tightened up at the realization of his words, the Imperius Curse was nothing compared to a Cruciatus Curse, and in a first year kid, this is not teaching, this is torture, how can a human being be able to do such thing, to a child, and speak of it so cold like ice, like if it was normal to do such brutality.

I saw the kid's eyes fill with tears as his hands were terrible shaking, and my hand flew to my chest, hearing my heartbeat, I felt like throwing up, and suddenly felt a warm big hand grab mine, and turned around and saw Draco, his features also shocked by Amycus words, and he wiped a tear in my eye than I didn't even noticed to have, when I came back to myself, I felt the wetness on my cheeks.

"How about, if we start by Mr. Longbottom." Amycus said, turning to Neville, and sending him a glare.

"You wish, I'd rather to die than torturing a kid!" He shouted furiously, taking a few steps foward Amycus.

"You filthy disrespectful boy!" Amycus features went dark and he abruptly stepped foward Neville, taking his wand out, and making a sharp, and deep cut along his cheek, Neville's hand went to his face, wipping the blood away with his sleeve.