Chapter 6

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

"You kissed Malfoy?!" Ivonne couldn't believe what she just heard, she was nodding her head in disbelief.

"Shhh, be quiet, do you want the all school to know! Now, this will only be between us, if Delilah finds out, she would making fun of me for months, I just told you because I needed to speak with someone." Ivonne was sitting on my bed, while I was wondering through the dorm.

"Okay...So let me see if I got this straight...You kissed Malfoy, not once, not two, but three times?!" I could tell she couldn't believe her own words.

"Correction, he kissed me."

"Well, I'm sorry but I need to make the same question he asked you, why didn't you pulled away?" The girl standed up, and walked towards me now facing me.

"I don't know Ivonne, that's why I needed to speak with someone that would help me understand. Ivonne, just forget it, this will pass, I'm just going to avoid him for a few time, and then, whatever it's happening with me will pass..." The girl looked at me, she knew that even I wasn't truly believing my own words.

I left the girl, and quickly went on my way to find Harry, I went outside and I saw him speaking with Cedric, I waited for them to finish and imediatly called his name.

"Harry, hey how are you?" I asked the boy with a curiosity tone in my voice.

"Y/N, I know you are going to ask, but...I didn't put my name in that Goblet, you believe me don't you?" He was lookin me in the eyes, I could tell that weren't many the people who actually believed him, he had a desperate tone in his voice, he looked nervous.

"Yeah, yeah of course I believe you Harry, and by the way I know about your scar, you could've told me you know."

"Oh, yeah I'm sorry about that, but I just didn't wanted to worry you." We were walking until Harry saw Ron's face and walked towards him.

"You're a right foul git, you know that?" Harry shouted right at Ron's face, I didn't know what happened but I could tell they were mad at each other.

"You think so?" Ron stepped now closer to Harry looking him straight in the eye.

"I know so."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah. Stay away from me." The boy left, passing through Harry, giving him a little push, he didn't even saw me, Harry looked at my confused face, and explained me what just happened.

"Ron, he still thinks I putted my name in the tournament."

"Oh, well don't worry, I'm sure it will pass." I placed a hand on his shoulder, and we started walking away, until we stopped our tracks, when someone seated on a tree caught our attention.

"Why so tense, Pottah?" Malfoy shouted to both of us. "My father and I have a bet, you see, I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes on this tournament." He climbed down the tree, and was walking towards us. " He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five." Harry started walking to him, his anger rising at every step he was giving.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy, he's ville and cruel, and you're pathetic." I wanted so badly to say something, but every time I see his face, it remembered me of what happened, besides I had to stick with the plan of ignoring him, what means not teasing him. Harry and I started to walk away, but suddenly, Draco pulled out his wand, and pointed to us, but something behind us trowed a spell towards him, transforming him in a white little ferret.

"I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!" It was professor Moody who transfigurited Malfoy into a ferret, he was now messing around with him, moving him up and down, up and down, and everybody was laughing.