Chapter 74

The Death Eaters left, and we could finally breathe some air, but soon, I felt my heart being clenched as saw all the wreckage and destruction around all Hogwarts.

Dead bodies, tiny, little, dead bodies, of young kids, layed lifeless among the wreckage of the castle, which bringed to my eyes, intense tears, watching the kids, with their life in front of them, dead.

Draco turned me around, facing him, and hugged me against him, letting me sob and tear his chest, as he holded me in his arms in what looked like ages.

McGonagall and the others professors helped bring the dead bodies inside of the castle, and me and Draco helped with the injured ones.

We put them all in the Great Hall, and then I went a bit outside, not wanting to watch any of it.

But I stopped my tracks, when I saw two familiars dead bodies in front of me, in a corner, sat against a wall, also lifeless.

My parent's dead bodies.

My eyes started getting wet again, as I stared at their bodies, my father's eyes wide open, and my mother, took me by surprise, when saw her eyes slowly blinking.

I kneeled down in the floor as soon as I saw she was alived, she had an external bleeding, really bad, I tried to stop the hemorrhage, but she had a whole hole in her torso, too big to make out of it alive.

"Mo- Mom?" My voice was terrible shaking, and tears were leaving my eyes.

She slowly raised her hand, to cup my cheek gently, and I grabbed her hand, not letting it slip of my face.

"I'm so sorry." She said with her voice trembling, and coughing.

"The notes and the letters was it-was it you?" I asked between sobs.

"It was. I know that's not enough for you to forgive me, my dear daughter." She said calmly, but also a tear lefting her eye.

"Y/N what are you doing here, Draco is looking-" My sister stopped her tracks when saw me, knelled before my parents. "No, no, no, no, mom!" She rushed towards us, and kneeled next to me. "We have to call for help...Help, please, we need help!" She yelled with her voice shaking. "Help!-" I cut her off.

"Stephanie..." It was the only thing I said, for her to look at me, and understood through my eyes, what I was trying to explain.

"No, no, there must be..." She looked at me again, and saw me shaking my head, and her eyes started to tearing up, as she grabbed our mother's other hand.

"You both have become such amazing women. I couldn't been prouder." She coughed, and a lot of blood came out from her mouth, as our own mother was dying in our bare arms. "I hope...one day...you two will be able to forgive me." And with that, she took her last breath, and closed her eyes.

Our mother had vanished from this world.

"No, mom!" My sister shouted, crying intensely, and so was I.

My moms hand fell from my face, as I went to hug my sister, sobbing intensely in my arms.

When I looked down at my father, my hand went to snap his eyes closed, letting him rest in peace, and I saw a necklace wire around his neck, and his hand was grabbing something that was tied to the necklace.

I took his hand of and saw a little locket, with and L, probably from Lakewood.

"What is that?" My sister asked, focusing on the locket as well.

"I don't know, it seems dad was grabbing it tightly before he died." I said examinating the locket between my hands, it was dirty with blood from the war, but intact.