Chapter 51

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

Later that day, we got visits, my sister, she showed up in the living room, with an apologetic expression.

"Steph, what are you doing here?" I said, standing up and getting closer to her.

"Y/N, it's, our father, Y/N, he, is here." She said hesitantly.

"What? No, no, that's not possible, he's in Azkaban." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

She didn't said anything else, and I saw, both of my parents, showing up behind her, walking towards us.

I was shocked, I still couldn't believe what my eyes were watching, how did he escape, and more important, why is he here.

"Oh look, it's, you." My father spoke towards me, giving me a disguted expression.

He looked different, thinner, paller, his fingers were badly tickling, whatever they did to him in Azkaban, was not good at all.

"What are you doing here father?" I said calmly.

"Do you dare call me that name!" He shouted. "Your success may be the reason why I am free, but that does not mean I have some type of compassion for you!" He said firmly at me.

"My success? What do you mean, my success?!" My gaze went between forth both my parents.

"The Dark Lord, granted me, he would take your father out of Azkaban, if one of our daughters, had an involvement in the plot to kill that old man." My mother said firmly, without any sign of guilty in her voice.

"What?" I was speechless, I couldn't believe what she just said. "...All this time, all this suffer, everything I went through, was to save him?!" Tears formed in my eyes, tears of sadness mixed with rage.

"You should be honored, being now one of his followers, actually, I want your sister to became one as well, I didn't quite get it why your mother choose you instead of her." He said stepping closer to my face.

I saw my sister face go sadder, she lowered her head down to the floor, trying to conceal it, trying not to cry, trying to hide her desperation.

I turned to my mother, a few steps behind my sister, and locked my gaze with her, and I replaced the sadness of my body with anger.

"Tell him!" I shouted at her, making my father look at her in confusion. "Tell him, why you didn't choose Stephanie...Tell him!" I yelled. "Come on, don't be shy, I bet he will love to her it." I shouted.

"Ella, what is this? What's her talking about?" My father said firmly.

"Do you actually are going to believe in any word that comes out of that brat, mouth!" She said indignantly.

"So I trust that you agree in turning our daughter in one off Dark Lord followers, right?" He raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Hmm..." She hesitated a lot, before speaking. "...Yes, darling...of...of course." She managed to say.

"Very well." My father said.

I saw my sister clenching her fists, as her body filled with rage and anger, but also sadness, I could see she putting her best effort not to cry.

"What are these traitors doing in my house!" Lucius shouted from behind my parents, standing in the end of the stairs, Narcissa was besides him, tryning to calm him down.

Suddenly, Draco showed up behind me, and looked terrified to his father, his face quickly went to shocked, and nervous as he locked his gaze with him.