Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2

Start from the beginning

"And you didn't think there was a good reason for it?"

"Of course not, we're superior" Tiffany jumped in.

"Tiffany, may I remind you that you were born on the toilet?"

"Don't tell her that" Mark interrupted, standing in the middle of the group.

"Why not? It's true"

"Because you don't say that to a four year old!"

"Don't raise your voice at me!"

"I'll do whatever I want!"

"Really? Since when?"

"Well..uh.."

"Exactly" Jaemin set TJ on the floor before pecking Mark's lips and continuing.

"Girls, you already know what's coming"

"Come on, we weren't even that bad" Tiffany argued.

"Fine, then what do you want instead of the spoon?"

"I'd rather not have a punishment"

"Not gonna happen" Jaemin pulled the girls towards the center of the room.

"Hug eachother"

"Why?"

"That's your punishment"

They quickly hugged, Tiffany fake throwing up afterwards.

"No no, hold it longer"

"How much longer?"

"Until I say so"

As the girls hugged once again, Jaemin had mysteriously pulled out a long strip of cloth. He circled it around the girls before tying a not-so-tight knot.

"Don't you think that's a bit much?" Mark asked.

"Nope, they shouldn't have argued in the first place" Jaemin turned around and picked up TJ again, wiping off some tears from his face.

"Calm down baby, I'm sure they didn't mean it"

"They don' like me"

"Of course they like you, they have to, otherwise the mean monster is gonna eat them up" Jaemin set TJ down on the couch, turning the TV to his favorite cartoon.

TJ almost immediately started singing the theme song, clapping his hands along to the beat.

Jaemin smiled at the sight, almost forgetting about the darling little brats in the other room.

As he was about to walk into the room, he heard the somewhat muffled conversation of his daughters.

"Tiffy I think Mama forgot 'bout it"

"Mama wouldn't..would he?"

"I dunno, it never happened bee-four"

"What if he did?"

There was silence for a moment, and then there were quiet sniffles and choked back sobs.

Jaemin opened the door slowly, seeing the girls still standing in the middle of the room, crying onto one another's shoulder.

He quickly untied the knot, throwing the cloth onto the floor before trying to pick up the girls.

Realizing he was weak and couldn't hold two four-year olds at once, he pulled them over to the bed, sitting them down in front of him.

"Girls, what's wrong?"

"Mama, you forgot" Tanya sniveled.

"Forgot what?" Jaemin looked at them confusedly.