-|The Jung Family|-

Magsimula sa umpisa

"But I wasn't very kind to you." Hoseok says as he gently wraps his arms around Jimin's waist. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. If it weren't for you, I'd be executed by now with the delusion of becoming king." Jimin laughs at himself , remembering how delusional he was for wanting Taehyung and the crown of Daegu. That's all in the past now. "Thank you hyung, thank you for saving me."

"I should be thanking you too." Hoseok replies with a low whisper, their faces inching closer together. "After all the shit I put you through, you stuck by me when I really needed you the most." Hoseok refers to when his alters first appeared to Jimin.

"I was scared at first, terrified to be really honest, but I learned how to manage with yours and Jungkook's alters, and I'm not scared anymore hyung...I want to help the both of you and If I have to do it all over again..." Jimin brushes his thumb along Hoseok's cheeks, staring at Hoseok with admiration and love. "I would in a heartbeat."

"Jimin..." Hoseok closes the space between them, locking his lips upon Jimin's in a heartfelt kiss.

Jimin kisses him back, their lips molding into a slow dance as their bodies press together as one. Jimin runs his small fingers through Hoseok's hair while Hoseok's delicate hands softly grope at Jimin's hips, both exploring each others bodies, momentarily lost within the moment of pure bliss. 

A sudden knock at the door brings them back to reality, a maid telling Hoseok that his sister was looking for him.

"I better go. The ceremony will begin in a few hours and my sister needs me." Hoseok begrudgingly tells Jimin as he pulls away.

"I have to get ready anyways." Jimin lets out a soft sigh and pecks Hoseok's lips. "I love you hyung."

Hoseok's eyes dilate, his lips curling into a wide heart shaped smile. "I love you too Jimin." He tells him with another kiss. "But what about Jungkook?"

"I love him too. I love the both of you and I want this relationship to work out." Jimin holds Hoseok's hands, he can feel how nervous and excited Hoseok is. "All your alters and his alters are good with each other, its just you and Jungkook that need to work things out."

"We will." Hoseok assures, kissing Jimin's hands. "I'll talk to him after the ceremony. I want the three of us to be happy."

"Me too." Jimin kisses Hoseok again then looks to the door when the maid calls for the Prince again. "Go, I'll see you in a bit." Jimin leaves Hoseok and heads over to the bathroom.

"I love you." Hoseok tells Jimin again.

Jimin turns around and smiles at him. "I love you too hyung."

+++

"Make sure the guests are properly seated, and the press and media stay outside. I don't want any reporters entering the mansion yet." Dawon instructs her guards as she stands before the mirror with her aid, getting herself ready for the coronation.

"You heard her, go and get the tasks done!" King Jin snaps his fingers at them.

Jin and and Namjoon arrived earlier to help the Jungs with the ceremony. Namjoon was currently in the throne room with the royal officials, as well as Dawon's father who was allowed permission to come for the day.

The guards leave and Jin returns his attention to Dawon, praising and comforting her while she gets ready.

Moments later the door opens again, and Hoseok enters the room. He looks at his sister standing by the grand mirror, looking so elegant with her hair pinned up and wearing an emerald green dress, a dress made for a queen.