108. A little gathering

Start from the beginning

"I have no clue. I have never seen him until today." Miya shrugged as she mimic his motion in front of him.

"I saw him take something off his finger before coming over to you."

"Must have been his wedding ring." Miya chuckled as she sipped on her drink.

Marcus scoffed and smacked his lips. "What kind of shit is that? He just thought he could have came in  and try to sweet talk you."

"You seem jealous." Miya arched her brow.

"Jealous of something that I already have? Never." Marcus shook his head. "He just seem suspicious."

"You can't be suspicious of every dude that have a conversation with me Marcus." Miya folded her arms across her chest.

"I can read a mufucka' from across the room. You forgot what I use to do." He chuckled.

Miya nodded her head in agreement and shrugged. "Yeah you right."

"Exactly, what he said his name was?"

"He said his name was Ray." Miya sighed. "Why?" She arched her brow.

"I told you that nigga seem suspicious. I want you standing by me for the rest of this little gathering y'all got going on."

Miya sighed loudly. "Ma-."

"What the fuck did I just say Miya Marie?" His voice was stern and it made her shut up. She didn't feel like arguing.

"Okay." She mumbled. "Always talking to me so rough."

"Because you hard headed and don't like to listen." He smacked his lips as he used his finger to tap on his ears, indicating that she doesn't listen.

"I'm not your child." She huffed.

"You right. You're the mother of my children so act like it."

"Bro, what the fuck do you mean by that?" Miya nudged her brows together.

"Nothing, you're taking it the wrong way." He shook his head.

"Yeah, 'cause see. You about to piss me off." Miya took the glass of wine to the head and smacked her lips. "The hell are you talking about." Miya smacked her lips.

"I just said you're taking it the wrong way Miya."

"No because why would you basically say act like a moth-." Miya cut herself off and sighed. "I'm going to go check on my babies. Hopefully they aren't running their granny crazy." Miya got up from off the wall and walked in the direction of her father and mother's room.

"Miya chill. You know that's not what I meant. You're blowing things out of proportion." Marcus smacked his lips as she heard his foot steps behind her.

"I'm leaving it alone Marcus." Miya looked over her shoulder but just as she was about to turn the corner Marcus grabbed ahold of the back of her dress and pulled on it causing her to walk backwards into him. She felt his hand lightly gripped on her neck as he buried his face into the crook of her neck.

"Sweet baby Miya actually turned soft on me. When did this happen?" He chuckled in her neck sending a tingle down her spine.

"Well you know when you have kids your attitude has to change." Miya licked on her lips and stayed put.

"You smell good." He mumbled. His hand left her neck as it traveled down to her breast and then her waist. He hugged around her and swayed them both side to side. "I also like the way you have these diamonds lacing your neck."

"Mm, thank you." She hummed. Miya placed her hands on top of his and rested her head on his chest.

"Your hair gotten longer too. I want to pull on it." He kissed her neck and it made her smirk.