-2-

One special little girl was born into a powerful family, she was part of the royal family of Solor and being the second born.

She grew up in the castle with teachings and working each day but when she had time the little child would spend it looking out the window, spying on the new people she never saw before tho just from afar.

They were all kids like her but so different at the same time, she couldn't understand why their hair was of all those different colors or how they moved dirt of fire with those random hand gestures.

Everyone told her she was too young to know yet when she asked about them which didn't pleased the little girl but it didn't stop her little hobby of observing them when she could.

But as she grew she came to understand these mysterious kids' true roles, they were the elementals her mother had found and brought to the castle to be trained in the art of magic, court life and combat to be the best guards of the royal family and the people of their beautiful queendom.

She still watched from afar as they trained even as the years passed, the elements reacting to each other their movements and she now knew why tho she wished she could do that.

As they trained their way so did she train on her side too, told of a trial all of the children must face in her family, be it her older brother or younger siblings... A trial where they'd meet with real life dragons and they would be the one to choose who'd be on the throne out of all siblings.

She hoped it wouldn't be her, from what she heard, the people wouldn't like her to be the one to govern over them, each disliking something about her and she didn't think she was fit for it after all the little mistakes everyone seemed to find to her.

Unfortunately her elder brother failed the test given by the dragons.

So she was the next to try.

This was the life of Audrey.

.Eyes Of Void.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara