-12-

(Some of these places/ named character's only appear in the following books of the series

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Some of these places/ named character's only appear in the following books of the series.)

The elven kingdom is to the east of Solor but also a slightly lower then Solor, half of the years it was green and flowers all around but the other half it was a wintery landscape.

I dressed in my training outfit, the one with the black corset and braided hair, and had what I could need packed by the servants.

I watched them load the carriage we would use and glanced at the smaller mage already there, hair a bit stone grey, I think this is Amalia if I heard it right.

Six guards would also come along, we were always in possible danger traveling outside of Solor's capitol so we needed them along with the two mages to be sure nothing would happen.

I smiled brightly as I caught sight of Airal when Mystery hopped off it, my heart skipping a beat, she looked as perfect as ever.

"Your Majesty, your Highness." She bowed to each of us but like always she did her broken bow to my mother, I think that will never change.

"The travel will be three days there and three back." Mother calmly said I stayed silent for the moment.

"I am conscious Majesty, I have all I need on me and Arial."

"Good to hear mage Mystery, how's she been treating you?"

"As stubborn as if she was a mule Majesty, bribing her with apples and carrots each time I want to ride her." I wanted to chuckle but I suppressed it to not interrupt them, even father needed to constantly promise her carrots when they went on longer rides.

"She has always been a strong headed horse." Little me couldn't understand why she wouldn't walk when father sat me on her back, I had no way to 'pay' her carrot tax, a fond memory now.

"That she is Majesty."

Mother nodded and walked away, leaving us two alone, I watched her leave before facing Mystery.

"Good morning Highness, I hope nothing troubled you in your sleep." She said when meeting gazes with me.

"No, on the contrary mage I had a wonderful sleep, you have the knack to ease my worries with a few words alone."

"It's what I am good at."

"I noticed, tho this trip worries me." I had an easy time being honest with her about anything.

"How so?"

"Who knows who we'll meet and what will happen?"

"The guards and us mages are here for that purpose Highness; I will not let harm come to you nor your mother."

"I trust in your abilities mage, don't disappoint."

"When have I ever?" She said with a confident smile. "Go on your Highness, her Majesty is waiting for you." I turned around to see mother looking at me, waiting like the mage said.

"Right, until we meet again."

"It won't be that long Highness."

"It still does feel like it." I said.

I walked to my mother and she was helped in the carriage, I politely declined the helped as I had already stepped up in the carriage when it was offered.

I sat next to mother and the second mage also got in and closed the door, I wished Mystery would ride with us but I can't complain.

 "Company march! We don't stop until sunset do I make myself clear?" I heard her muffled voice through the walls.

"Yes mage Mystery!" She is even good at leading the people, she'd be a good head mage.

The carriage bounced to life as the journey begun.

------------------------------

To pass the time I either conversed with Amalia about what mages did and how their magic functioned or stared out at the cedar and pin forest passing by the window, I even took to counting the few birch trees there were, I was at fifteen.

The dirt road we were on was going deep in the forest on a slight incline so each little bump slid me closer to mother so after a while I'd need to scoot back to the wall to not trap her between me and the wall.

I heard the screams of some of the inhabitants of this forest and I wondered what creature it was, a bear? A Laral? A mountain lion? I wondered but I didn't want to go see that's for sure.

The carriage stopped and Amalia was the first out, we were at an incline but on a mountain it would be hard to find flat ground to set up camp so I suppose they chose this area.

The guards and the mages tied up the horses so they could graze and by night fall they had set up a fire pit.

Amalia had brought food to us, we remained in the carriage, it was getting cold in here but when she opened the door the even colder air got in here so I'm glad to be inside, it wasn't much but I won't complain, meat and bread is by far enough for the next few nights.

----------------------------

I tried to sleep, laying on the seat Amalia was on before while my mother was sitting, I saw a weird white glow through the mosaic window but it was soon fading.

I sat up and looked outside but saw nothing weird, the guards slept and one of the mages was sitting near the fire, I couldn't see their face tho, with the cape, so I couldn't tell who it was.

Maybe I imagined it?

I shrugged and laid back down to sleep.

.Eyes Of Void.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें