Boredom- Yuta x Mark

Start from the beginning

"It wasn't that bad this time" Mark mumbled.

"It'll only keep getting worse"

"I know.."

"Then why aren't you doing anything about it?"

"Because..I love him"

"Seriously? After all he's done to you?"

"Love doesn't just..go away" Mark countered, crossing his arms.

"Let's argue about this later, I don't think she's gonna survive much longer if we keep her in the box"

"Her?"

Hyuck nodded picking up Mark and placing him down on the couch before going back and picking up the boxes.

"I brought you some stuff" Donghyuck said, placing the boxes on the coffee table.

"I c-" Mark paused, hearing small mews from the box with the holes.

Hyuck opened the box, letting the cat slip out quietly, exploring her surroundings.

"You brought me a cat?"

"And cake and stuff" Hyuck opened the other box, revealing a decadent looking chocolate cake and multiple bags of candies.

Hyuck sat down on the couch next to Mark, letting Mark rest his head on his chest.

"I know you wanna slip, go ahead and do it"

Mark shook his head, he didn't want to be another burden.

"It'll help, I promise"

Mark shook his head once more.

"Fine I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice" Hyuck grabbed a lollipop from one of the bags and stuck it in Mark's mouth.

"Why-" Mark gasped at the flavour coating his tounge. "How dare you use my weakness against me"

"Not my fault you told me your weakness"

Mark angrily rolled the lollipop around in his mouth, slowly becoming content with the comforting flavour.

"Are you done yet?"

"Yes huckie"

"Good, you haven't been slipping a lot and it worries me"

"Sowwy huckie"

"You have nothing to be sorry for bub" Hyuck patted his head, giving him another lollipop.

"Otay"

The pair spent most of their time watching The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Hyuck feeding Mark way too many sweets while the cat just chilled on Mark's chest.

A loud slam made Mark jump, clutching onto Hyuck's shirt while he tried to calm down. Donghyuck looked at the door, finding Lucas glaring at them.

"He's little isn't he?"

"What would it matter to you?"