103. They're Back

Start from the beginning

"I just think he's looking for a little fun tonight." Marie looked at her.

Miya looked at her mom and squinted her eyes. "What you mean by he's looking for fun?"

"Something to take his mind off of things. Like drinking, or being around other people."

Miya stayed quiet at the thought of him sleeping with another female, or even smiling in another females face. Miya licked on her lips and nodded her head.

"I didn't say female Miya." Her mom tried to get through to her.

"Nah, I get it." Miya stood to her feet. "How were the kiddos?" It was time to change the subject.

"They were surprisingly very good. Only cried maybe once or twice, played with each other, and did things like normal babies. I was shocked."

Miya nodded and sighed. "Well thank you so much for watching them."

"It's no problem, no thanks to Ariana." She laughed.

"Where is she by the way?" Miya asked.

"She left me here before Mason even left." She rolled her eyes.

"Mm." Miya hummed. "Well, if you don't feel like driving you can sleep in the spare guest room if you'd like. I need to get some kind of sleep." Miya grabbed on the back of her neck and sighed. "Thanks again."

Miya forced a smile and walked towards the back of the home where the kids room were. Miya walked in their room and turned on the floor light. She didn't want to turn on the big light and wake them.

She walked over to their crib to see Jaxon and Jermaine wide awake wiggling in their cribs. Miya laughed and look down at them. "What are my precious babies doing up so late?"

They both smiled a toothless smile at her as they both closed their eyes tightly and opened them again. They giggled and it warmed her heart.

"You guys were waiting on mama?" Miya asked as she scooped them both up and held them both in her arms. She walked over to the rocking chair and sat down with them.

"Now you know you guys shouldn't be up this late. I'm sorry that mama didn't come kiss y'all goodnight. I missed y'all dearly though." Miya kissed their foreheads as she rocked back and forth.

Jermaine started to strained as he tried to break out of his swaddle.

"Nuh uh. No sir. Now you know it's not time for you to get out of this." Miya arched a brow at him. "And you better not cry to wake up your sister."

Jermaine quickly stopped and pouted with the sad eyes causing Miya to smile. "You are just too cute. Pouting with your paci in your mouth is a skill." Miya giggled. She kissed his forehead and looked down at Jaxon who was laying there sucking on his pacifier.

"And you're just chilling huh? Wondering why your brother trying to start some mess init?" Miya kissed his cheek causing him to giggle. "Yeah? I know you are." Miya tickled his cheek with her nose. Miya kissed his cheek as well and brought them both in for a warm hug.

"My beautiful babies." Miya sniffed as her eyes watered out of nowhere. "Mommy love you my babies, your sister too but she's sleeping." Miya giggled. "I just love y'all so much." Her voice cracked. "Everyday y'all motivate me to get up and do what I have to do to stay myself and I love it." Miya sniffed. "Mommy been through so much."

Jermaine angrily shouted at her and it made her laugh. Miya wiped her fallen tears and kissed his forehead. "No weak bs huh Jermaine?"

He gurgled at her with a mug on his face as he smacked on his pacifier.