Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun

Start from the beginning

"That's what happens. Don't try anything" Jaehyun leaned over Johnny, giving him a small fake smile.

Jaehyun started exiting the cafeteria when he had an idea.

"Johnny"

"What?"

"Come to my place tomorrow, we have some things to discuss"

...

"Why am I here again?" Johnny asked, trying to avoid the flashlight Jaehyun was shining in his face.

"We're gonna have a lil therapy sesh"

"Therapy? No thanks" Johnny started to get up but was pushed back down onto the chair.

"I'm going to therapise the shit out of of you and you're not saying no"

"Therapise? Is that a word?"

"It is now"

Jaehyun walked off into the hallway, leaving Johnny a window to escape.

"Don't even think about it, I'll be right there" Jaehyun called from a room.

Johnny sighed, crossing his arms impatiently.

Jaehyun walked into the room soon after, holding a notebook and a sparkly pack of gel pens.

"Oh lord, not the gel pens"

"Yes the gel pens, they make everything better"

Jaehyun sat cross-legged on the couch in front of Johnny, trying to decide which color to use.

"You're a special case, so I'm going to use every color"

"Wow, thanks" Johnny dragged out the 's' for a more sarcastic effect.

"Okay, let's start. First off, how are you doing in school?"

"No clue, I haven't looked at my report card in a year"

"Alright" Jaehyun jotted something down in red.

"What about your family?"

"What about 'em?"

"Are you suffering from any losses recently?"

"No" Johnny turned his head to the side, focusing on a crystal vase that held unbloomed stargazer flowers.

"Johnny, I need you to be truthful with me"

"...Yeah"

"Who did you lose?"

"M-my dad" Johnny had started getting teary.

"If you don't mind, could you tell me about him?"

"H-he was still living with me and my mom"

"What do you mean still?"

"He and my mom divorced three years ago, but he still insisted on living with us because of me"

"Do you know why they divorced?"

"My dad, he was gay a-and he hid it the entire time they were married" Johnny sniveled.

"Here" Jaehyun handed him a couple of tissues.

"Thanks" Johnny blew his nose into a tissue, handing it back to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun immediately flicked it off onto the floor, looking at his hand in disgust.

"What happened after they divorced?"

"Dad started hanging out with this guy, and then he introduced him to me"

"Who was that guy?"

"His boyfriend"

"And then?"

"Everything was o-okay until a month ago"

"What happened?"

"My d-dad, he-" Johnny shook his head, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey, calm down alright? You don't have to tell me if you can't handle it" Jaehyun pulled Johnny next to him, rubbing his back while he shook out loud cries.

"How about you come back tomorrow?" Jaehyun offered after Johnny had calmed down.

"What for?"

"I'm definitely not a therapist, but I can tell you have a lot of pent up anger and sadness"

"What would you know about my feelings?!" Johnny shouted, running out of the house.

Jaehyun shook his head.

"This is going to be a lot of work"

...

"Hey, how have you been?" Jaehyun asked.

"I've been really good lately, thanks again for saving me yesterday" Taeyong smiled.

"It's no problem" Jaehyun waved at Taeyong as he walked to his next class.

Jaehyun continued walking down the hallway, passing multiple people whispering about him. He glanced over at Johnny, who gave him a glare, completely unnoticed by his gang.

Jaehyun sighed, shaking his head.

"Looks like you can't fix what's already been crushed to pieces"

_______________________________________

hey

been a bit since i actually posted a part.

don't worry
this is getting a part two

mostly because i really don't have anything else to do while i wait to post the last chapter of haven

omo?

Yeh