onehundredeightyfour

Harry wakes up from Freddie's hand hitting in his face. It's an awful way to wake up but somehow also one of the best, Freddie's face right in his sight when he opens his eyes and Zain breathing evenly behind him, his arm heavy over Harry's hip.

He strokes Freddie's hair from his forehead and turning around to kiss Zain softly. Zain grumbles in his sleep, wrinkling his nose, but not waking up.

Harry smiles at him, stroking his stubble for a moment and touching his nose ring, before leaning over him to grab his phone. He's started to like lying next to Zain before Zain wakes up, answering some emails, checking his social media when he felt like it. His workouts have suffered from it, but he hasn't found reason to regret it, yet.

He settles into his pillow, pulling Zain's hand on his belly, heavy and warm. It would probably be better if he didn't get pregnant right away, but he aches for it, especially when Zain was right there next to him and Freddie on his other side and it feels like he could stay like it for the rest of his life.

Freddie jerks, about to wake up, and Harry lowers his phone to watch him. Somehow even the way Freddie jerks around just before he wakes make him love him even more.

"Mummy," Freddie says sleepily, blinking slowly.

"Hi, baby," Harry says, his heart skipping a beat, aching, and strokes his hair. "You awake?"

"Yea," Freddie says, scooting forward to burrow into Harry.

"Hi, my love," Harry says quietly, hugging him and rubbing his back. "Did you sleep better than last night?"

"Yea," Freddie mutters. "Is Zain back?"

"Of course," Harry says, amused, kissing his hair. "Look, he's on my other side."

"He's sleeping," Freddie pouts, reaching across Harry to poke at Zain.

"You know he likes to sleep in," Harry answers, rubbing his back. "You can still give him a kiss and then we can go downstairs and have breakfast."

"Strawberries?"

"Of course," Harry says amused as Freddie crawls across him to hug Zain. Zain grunts, not properly waking up even as he strokes his hand over Freddie's hair like a reflex.

"Can I have cocoa with breakfast?" Freddie asks, sitting up on Zain's chest and poking at his cheek. Zain doesn't even wake up, deeply asleep still like Harry knows he didn't used to be when Freddie was around. It makes him giddy to know that Zain really trusted him with Freddie, enough to stay asleep when when Freddie was crawling all over him, as long as he went to sleep knowing Harry was there.

"Only because it's Sunday. Come on, baby," he says, sliding out of bed and pulling a pair of shorts on. He wouldn't bothered if it were just the four of them but with Zain's mum and sister visiting, he doesn't want to run around in just his pants even though not having to get dressed was one of the best parts of being home. "Give Zain a kiss and let him sleep."

"Bye," Freddie says happily, easy and sweet, smacking a loud kiss to Zain's cheek before jumping off the bed.

🌱

Harry laughs, almost tripping when he tries to twirl to the song, wipping his hair around and pulling a face at Freddie who is mostly hopping and shouting a word of the lyrics now and then.