onehundredninetyseven

Harry is still in bed when Zain gets out of the shower, doing one of the back stretches Zain has seen him do during yoga, kneeling with his back long. He's looking at his phone though, so not really using the bed as yoga mattress.

"Aren't you getting up?" Zain asks, draping himself across Harry's back and kissing his shoulder.

Harry grunts, turning his head to press his nose against Zain's cheek. "Get off me."

"Nah," Zain says, hooking his chin over Harry's shoulder and looking at his phone. "Whatcha doing?"

"Liking your Instagram posts," Harry answers, smirking.

"Don't," Zain groans, biting him softly on the cheek. "I'll get a billion notifications again."

"Tough luck," Harry grins, turning to the side and throwing Zain off him, turning around and laying his leg over Zain's waist.

"You're really not very motivated today are you?" Zain asks, cupping his cheek and stroking his thumb over his skin. "You haven't even showered."

"Meh," Harry makes, shrugging and scooting closer. "I just need to finish like three things, so it doesn't really matter."

"You really are overdue a holiday, babes," Zain says, twining a curl of Harry's hair around his finger.

"Which reminds me," Harry says, lighting up. "We're leaving Tuesday. Not next week, the week after next."

"And where are we going?" Zain asks idly.

"Not telling," Harry grins, kissing him softly. "Maybe Ireland. Maybe not."

"Might want to tell me before I pack," Zain smiles. "Or I'll pack for the wrong weather and end up stealing your stuff."

"You'll do anyways," Harry shrugs, rolling them over that he lays down on Zain, kissing him softly. "You never wear your own clothes anymore. Don't think I don't know you even steal my pants."

"Yours are so much nicer, though," Zain mouths at his cheek, his lips catching at his cheek.

"You're spoiled," Harry whispers softly, pressing his lips to Zain's and lingering.

"Lot of spoiling happening in his house," Zain agrees with a shrug. "Now come on. You don't want your band turn against you because you're lazy."

"Learned from the best," Harry grins, pecking his cheek and sitting up. "And answer your comments on Instagram," he adds, sniffing himself. "Do I need a shower?"

"If you're gonna hug people, yea," Zain yawns, stretching. "I'm gonna be in the office, say bye before you leave, yea."

"Kay," Harry nods, getting up and leaning down to kiss Zain again.

🌱

"Hi!"

Zain startles quite badly, pulling his hand back just before the brush smears across the canvas.

"Fuck," he swears, "Gemma!"

"Sorry," Gemma grins, looking contrite. "Really didn't mean to startle you. We texted and all. You alone?"

"Don't think Haz's back," Zain answers, frowning at the painting and then at Gemma. "I'll be down in a minute."

"It's fine, take your time. We know our way around. Ironically, I just wanted to say hi so you wouldn't get startled."

"Thanks," Zain grins. "I'll be down in a bit."

"Mm," Gemma makes, blowing him a kiss and closing the door behind her.

Zain goes back to his painting, trying to remember the thought he'd just had.

🌱

Gemma and Perrie are sitting on the sofa when he comes down, taking up most of the space, and Harry's sitting on the floor, head tipped back to look at them as Gemma tells some story, gesturing wildly.

Zain must have stayed upstairs longer than he thought. He hasn't even heard Harry arrive and he already changed into one of his lurid shorts and a T-shirt. Those shorts would probably travel with them wherever they're going and Zain cannot wait for it.

"Sorry," he says, letting himself fall onto the floor beside Harry. "Didn't mean to stay upstairs that long. Hi," he adds when Harry leans over to kiss him.

"It's fine," Gemma shrugs. "We already packed my ex-room and everything, we were very productive."

"And she's been acting like I've kicked her out since I got here," Harry adds, laying down completely to rest his head on Zain's leg.

"Technically, you did take my room and turn it into a guest room," Gemma says to him before looking at Zain. "We ordered dinner, Perrie and I want sushi."

"Sure," Zain shrugs. He runs his hands through Harry's hair, twining it around his fingers. "We should send the kid away more often if it means not cooking."

Harry rolls his eyes at him. "I'll be off work next week and you won't have to."

"Don't spoil him, Harry," Perrie says, reaching her toe out to poke him in the thigh.

"He can spoil me if he wants," Zain pouts, wrapping his arms around Harry and blowing a kiss to his cheek. "You like it. Right, sweetheart?"

"Maybe," Harry grins, meeting Zain's eyes.

They splutter when the pillow hits them into the head, Gemma exclaiming in victory when it hits.

Zain rolls his eyes at Gemma, hurling the pillow back at her. "What's news with you, then?" he asks, leaning back onto his hands.

"Oh you know," Gemma shrugs. "This and that."

Harry huffs in annoyance, looking up at Zain with an eyeroll.

"We're thinking about getting a cat," Perrie says, leaning back to lie down on the sofa like she forgot she's not at home.

"A cat?" Harry asks with interest, looking back at Perrie like that's the most exciting thing he's heard in years.

"Yea," Perrie answers, looking just as excited as she starts talking about looking around online about adopting one.

Zain listens idly, stroking his fingers through Harry's hand and tracing the curve of his face, looking very much forward to having him all to himself during their holiday, and having him around all day soon, even with the monster running around.

🌱

short 😭 there's definitely sex happening but I'm too lazy to write it