onehundredseventy

"Zain," Harry whispers, his breath washing over Zain's face. "Love, wake up."

"It's Sunday," Zain groans and pulls his blanket over his head.

"Love," Harry tries again, wrapping his arms around Zain's waist and kissing his shoulder. "I texted Louis and he'll keep Freddie out for a bit, but if you keep sleeping we won't have time."

"You're so horny," Zain complains, turning onto his back and pulling Harry atop him blindly.

"It's been ages," Harry says, leaning down to kiss Zain. "And I missed you."

"It's not been ages," Zain says amused, pulling Harry down by the hips, making them rock together and sending heat coursing through him.

"Don't see you complaining," Harry answers, grinning down at Zain as he rolls his hips again, biting his lower lip and tipping his head back when Zain squeezes his arse.

"Never," Zain says, running a hand up Harry's belly. "Especially not when you look like that, baby."

"Yea?" Harry grins, rocking his hips. "You like that? I thought you miss my hair?"

"Yea," Zain says, "Definitely. Was cute."

"You're so monosyllabic in the morning," Harry grins, mouthing at Zain's neck.

"And you're not," Zain mutters, squeezing Harry's thighs. "It's annoying. Which is three syllables."

"Impressive," Harry laughs slightly, his eyes crinkling and his dimples showing. He looks happy and carefree like that, glowing in the low light of their bedside table lamp. Zain has to lean up and kiss him, licking into his mouth. "And before eight on a Sunday," Harry says when they break apart, panting slightly.

"Right," Zain grins, feeling much more awake. "What's my reward?"

"My patience," Harry says, biting Zain's jaw gently.

"You're such a dork."

"You're the dork," Harry grins, kissing Zain. "Zain."

"Haz," Zain answers, pulling Harry against him and kissing his cheek. "Love you, my sweet."

"Love you too," Harry says, nosing at Zain's neck, reaching past him for the lube. "But we can cuddle later."

"Horny," Zain teases, watching Harry arch his back as he presses a finger inside himself.

"Yea," Harry gasps, his head tipping back, showing of the long line of his neck.

Zain leans up, barely managing to press his mouth to Harry's pec before Harry pushes him back down, grinning, leaning forward with a hand in Zain's chest. "Don't distract me," Harry says haltingly, his mouth dropping open slightly as he fingers himself.

Zain grins up at him, pressing a finger against Harry's rim, making him grunt and push down against it. "Still distracting?"

"Yea," Harry gasps, his eyes drooping shut. "Awful."

"Sorry, babes," Zain says, grunting when Harry wraps his hand around Zain's cock, shuffling forward awkwardly.

"Zain," Harry gasps as he sinks down on Zain's cock.