onehundredninetyeight

"Sunday," Harry whispers, hovering above Zain like he's been waiting for a while. He kisses Zain's cheek with a smack. "And no kid."

"Yea," Zain says, not opening his eyes. "But a boyfriend who is still awake before nine."

"Yea, but you know what we can do?" Harry whispers, kissing Zain's cheek before moving lower, mouthing at Zain's chest, dragging his nose along.

"Great idea," Zain yawns, stroking his fingers through Harry's hair.

"I'm full of great ideas," Harry says, pressing a kiss to Zain's hipbone.

"You're certainly full of something," Zain snorts, amused.

"Not yet," Harry grins, looking up at Zain proudly.

Zain flicks his forehead lightly, grinning back at him. Carefree Harry was infectious and it was even better, knowing that no one would interrupt them. He strokes his hands through Harry's hair, frowning appreciatively when Harry mouth at his cock, suckling on the head for a moment before taking him in. He's gotten so much better at it, just the right amount of suction, his tongue broad against it, wet and hot. Harry rubs his hands over Zain's thighs and his belly, like even his mouth full isn't close enough. Zain links their fingers, keeping the other in Harry's hair as he gets lost in it.

"Babe," he groans, disappointed, when Harry pulls off, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Just," Harry says raspily, clearing his throat as he leans over Zain to kiss him. He gasps, the kiss landing off-centre. Zain's mind is foggy with arousal and it takes him a moment to realise why.

"Babe," he says, grabbing Harry's arse and pressing a finger between his cheeks, sinking into Harry alongside his fingers, slick and open already.

"Ok," Harry moans, panting against Zain's cheek. "Ok, come on."

Zain's eyes flutter shut when Harry slicks him up and sinks onto him without hesitation, rocking his hips forward like he can't quite help himself, moaning.

"Babe," he says uselessly, watching Harry's face. He grimaces, the way he does when he's overwhelmed, tipping his head back as he starts moving. Pretty.

🌱

"Let's eat on the sofa," Harry says as he steps out of the shower, sounding like he's offering Zain a treat.

Zain scrubs his towel through his hair. "Sure, babe."

"We never do with Freddie around. I just realised," Harry explains, pulling one of Zain's t-shirts on. Zain is never quite sure if he does because they're Zain's or because he feels more dressed down wearing Zain's cheap clothes than his own.

""I think Louis said he was gonna call after lunch," Zain remembers, pulling on some clothes as well. "What are Gemma and Perrie up to?"

"Dunno," Harry yawns, stretching.

He grunts. "I need to do some yoga and maybe go for a run."

"Could've gone this morning instead of waking me," Zain says, leaning against the counter to wait for Harry to finish combing his hair. "Just as a psa."