twohundredthirtytwo

"Morning," Harry says as soon as Zain blinks his eyes open, leaning down to kiss the corner of his mouth.

"Why're you awake?" Zain mutters, pulling Harry closer.

"Had to pee, again," Harry answers into Zain's neck. "Freddie already went past twice, and I think Louis's still asleep."

"And you haven't gotten up yet?" Zain mumbles, eyes closed as he strokes Harry's skin. "No spoiling your baby?"

"He hasn't knocked," Harry says, pressing closer and shrugging slightly. "I think he's racing his cars and you know he always complains I'm too slow."

"That's true," Zain agrees with a yawn. "You're no Louis."

"Definitely not," Harry says lightly, brushing the hair from Zain's forehead. "Are you getting up with me?"

"Are you going to do yoga?"

"No," Harry says, looking at Zain like he is trying to commit his face to memory. "I'm going to feed Freddie breakfast. And you if you get up with me."

Zain stretches his arms over his head. "And the rest of your days? Any plans?"

"Just. Spend time with you and Freddie. And call Jeff."

"You still haven't?" Zain asks, a bit surprised. Harry was not the type to push things he wanted to avoid. At least not work-related. Not like this.

Harry shrugs, avoiding his gaze. "Not looking forward to his reaction."

"Mm," Zain agrees, kissing Harry's cheek. "Up then," he says, stroking his back and patting his arse.

Freddie runs past again, making screeching noises. Zain stumbles his way into the bathroom, not surprised when Harry attaches himself to his back, kissing his shoulder blade instead of getting ready, humming to himself. Zain leans back slightly, brushing his teeth and listening to Harry's voice.

"Babe," Zain says, spitting and rinsing his mouth. "Are you gonna cling all day?"

"Yea," Harry says with a shrug. "And if I'm lucky Freddie's gonna cling to me so you get us both."

"Excellent," Zain says drily, drying his face. "Let's get the other one then."

Freddie's lying on the floor in the hallway, his back to them and his feet dangling in the air.

"No breakfast, mummy," he says without looking around, making little motor sounds. "I am playing."

Zain snorts. "You can play after breakfast," he says, tapping Freddie's bare feet. "Come on."

"Zain!" Freddie whines, rolling onto his back.

"Come on," Zain repeats. Freddie huffs but gets up, clutching one of his cars to his chest. "And good morning."

"Morning," Freddie pouts, raising his arms towards Harry while glaring at Zain.

"Good morning, baby," Harry says, picking him up and rubbing his nose against Freddie's cheek.

Freddie endures it, arms limp even though he was the one who wanted to be picked up. Zain rolls his eyes and tugs on his foot lightly, tickling him.