Femme Robins Travel through Dimensions

-Thank you to WallyandDick for the request!!-

-My mother left me alone for forty minutes today and I dyed my hair. That is the level of unstable I've reached-

The sisters collapsed against each other, landing on their feet, but barely. Timothy glances around them, they were back in the warehouse, as they knew it.

"Well, it looks like our time..."

"Let's go back." Dixie said quickly. "We need to tell dad what happened."

There was a shifting in the shadows nearby, causing the girls to perk up. "Speak of the devil." Dianne observed.

"HEY DAD!" Jazzy shouted, snatching up the strange, gun-like object they'd found. "See what happened? This is why I said that you should take Robin out yourself! look what happens when you send us to do it-"

A figure darted out from the shadows, knocking the sixteen year old to the ground with a grunt. The shadowing figure pressed a blade to her throat and glared up at the others.

He had short, black hair, a familiar jawline, and a glare that equaled that of their eldest sister. He shot upwards, pulling Jazzy with him as a hostage. She kicked his shins impatiently.

"Who the hell are you?" Timothy exclaimed before she could stop herself. She thought she knew every Gotham rogue!

"I would aske you the same question." They all, except Dianne, whipped around to face the second figure, emerging behind them: about nineteen or twenty, male, slightly grown out black hair, and a very familiar red and black costume.

Timothy and her sisters looked down at her costume, and then up as the boy's. Confused. 

"Hello?" Timothy asked, unable to think up a better question.

"Hey! Are you  just going to let this creep shank me?" Jazzy shouted from behind them. They ignored her.

Male- Timothy leaned around them to see, and sighed. "Jesus, already? we just got here."

"I'm taking precautions." The other growled. Dianne stared into him, contemplatively.

"I don't think we went back to our own time." Dianne stated. She picked up the gun that her sister had dropped when tackled.

"Put it down!" A young boy swung from a high window and made a clean kick for the gun. Dianne dodged.

"Robin!" Male-Timmy shouted. "We said to stay put!"

"She had a gun!" The boy protested.

"I heard this one say that they were here to take out Robin." The eldest hissed.

"That's the wrong inflection!" Jazzy shouted. Stopping the struggle to point at her little sister. "That's Robin, and our dad, The Bat made us take her on patrol!"

"We used this to time travel forwards. we thought that the opisite would be time travel backwards..." Dianne thought aloud. "Time travel is time travel, in both directions, but the opposite would be..."

"Space travel?" Dixie asked, staring at the young boy, around her age. 

"Dimensional travel." Dianne corrected.

Timothy looked at Dianne's male doppelganger over her shoulder. "She's Nightwing, I'm Red Robin, and that's Red Hood you've got there.... You can keep her."

Male Nightwing dropped the girl. "We don't want her."

Jazzy pulled herself up. "Rude. But in our universe, I'm designed to be a successful (Criminally underage) cam girl, so fuck you."