Femme Robins Travel through Time

-big thanks to LilDani0104 For the incredible request, I had such a blast writing it-

Dianne - 27

Dianne - 22

Timothy - 24

Timothy - 19

Jasmine - 21

Jasmine - 16

Richelle - 16

Richelle -11

"Hey! I got an interview at Hot Topic!" Jasmine slammed her freshly printed out resume on the dining room table. "Financial independence and I don't have to pop out my tits unless I feel like it! Happy?"

Bruce glanced over the empty, yet highly embellished page. "It's a start. Do you know how to make a resume?"

"I dunno, but that one got me an interview, so..." She flipped him off. "I'm gonna go on Patrol."

"Take your sister." Her father called after her.

"Dixie? Come on! I don't have to take her EVERYWHERE!"

"Well Either you or Timothy will have to take her. Or Dianne if she's going out."

Jazz huffed and skipped down to the cave, fulling off her hoodie. "TIMMY! Dad says you have to take Dixie on patrol!"

Timmy didn't even glance away from the batcomputer screen. "Did he tell me to do it, or did he tell you to do it?"

Jasmine froze and scoffed. She chucked her balled-up sweater at her sister. "Whatever, you're annoying."

"Jazzy! Ready for patrol?" Richelle asked, popping out from around the corner, pulling her gloves on.

Jasmine glared at the back of Timothy's head. "I'm not taking her!"

"Well she's ready to go out now, and so are you, and dad told you to, so..."

"But she's not MY responsibility!" 

"I'll stay out of the way!" Richelle protested. 

She turned to her little sister. "Dad can take you."

"But he's going to the watch tower!" The girl protested.

Jasmine looked around the cave. She knew their eldest sister was there, hiding. "Then Dianne can take you."

On queue, she stepped out of the shadows. "I'm handling things tonight that are approve Grayson's age range."

Jasmine groaned. "Well FUCK! I'm not taking her!"

"I could go alone?" Dixie proposed shyly. 

"No." Timmy pulled herself out of her chair. "We'll all go together since Jasmine doesn't want to do her one job!"

"It's not my job! I'm not being paid! You guys just always make ME take her and it's not fair!" Jasmine spat. 

"Shut up. We're all going now." Dianne scowled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone with half a braincell could tell you: 'if one of the goons your chasing drops a paper bag containing a weird looking device, DO NOT give it to Jasmine'

Sadly, Timothy only had a third of a braincell.

"Robin? Robin? Richelle?" Dianne scrambled to her feet, blinking hard. "Robin?" She pushed back her other two sisters and grabbed her youngest. "Richelle?" She shook her.