Our Weird Step-Brother Isn't Even Human

-OKI DOKI! THERE'S A LOT TO ADDRESS IN THIS AU: Conner is only  about 15, Tim is on the team, Dickie is bby, and Bruce and Clark have been dating about ten months.-

Ages:  

Damian - 17

Tim - 15

Conner - (15)

Jason - 11

Dick - 6

"Why'd we have to come?" Jason whined as the four were herded inside.

"Because this is a family event, and we're a family... apparently." Bruce stated impatiently.

"What? But we're going to be all the way across the restaurant anyways." Tim observed. 

Following the waiter, Bruce walked his four sons to their table. "Across the restaurant in eyesight. You five are going to sit here, and if ANYTHING goes wrong..."

"We know, We know."

The boys chose seats around the table and awaited their last party member. "I can't believe I got dragged along to sit at the children's table." Damian grumbled.

"Why do they even bring us? It's their date night!" Jason complained.

"I think maybe they bring us because of last time." Dick observed innocently.

"Yeah, no shit, we burnt down a Wendy's."

The boys waited a while in silence until they saw the other two enter the restaurant. Perfectly on time, of course. they stood next to each other, but still managed to keep an awkward distance as they surveyed the restaurant. One spotted the brothers and they started forwards.

"Hi boys, how's it been?" Clark asked, loitering uncomfortably nearby while looking for his and Bruce's table.

"Okay." Tim said.

Conner awkwardly took the last seat, between Tim and Dick. 

"Okay." Clark could clearly see that the boys weren't in the mood for small talk. "Well I'm sure that your Bruce's already gone over the rules for tonight?" He was met by a couple nods and general grumbling. Clark became a little more preoccupied in finding is table. at last, he spotted it. "I think I see my table. Have a good dinner, boys."

He swiftly strode across the restaurant. the kids intimidated him a bit.

"Hey." Tim said.

"Hey." Conner said.

"Hi Conner!" Dick said.

"Hey." Conner said.

The conversation ended.

No one spoke until they'd all ordered and gotten their drinks. Bruce had told his younger sons that they were restricted to one soda each, but what was he going to do? He was busy locking eyes with his boyfriend.

"What I don't get is," Tim started, sipping his Drink. "What does your dad see in my dad?"

Conner shrugged. "I have no idea."

"I mean, Bruce has history of being an asshole to him!" Tim exclaimed. "Why would your dad like being mistreated and ignored."

"Ew." Jason winced. "This is starting to look like kink city and I do NOT like it!"

"JAson! Tim leaned across Conner to cover Dick's ears. 

"What? They're together for a reason! It's gotta be sexual; they probably get off on the power dynamic."