Big/Little Brother (Almost a Member of the Family Part 2)

-Part requested by Honeyboo_02 -

-I put so much effort into this lol-

"Hey Conner." Dick approached his new big/little brother at the breakfast table, pouring a bowl of Cheerios. 

He was thrilled to no longer be the newest brother. I mean, he was still the youngest. kind of. I mean Conner was technically less than a year old, hence 'big/little brother', but regardless, he now got the satisfaction of being more experienced than one of his brothers

He still couldn't imagine doing to Conner what Jason had done to him: vaseline on his pillowcase, tabasco sauce on his fingertips while he slept, locking him in the bathroom all night... all of the bat bros were experts at psychological torture.

Conner glanced up from his placemat with no indication of how thrilled he was to be addressed by another bipedal creature. "Hey."

"Super-child." Jason said, entering from the kitchen and almost swatting the back of Conner's head, but deciding at the last minute that it may be dangerous. "We need a new hero name for you, pal."

"Why?"

"Uh, cause you're a bat now!" Jason said, like it was obvious. "You need a bat-name. Or at least a bird-name. Besides, do you really want to go around being called 'Superboy?' Your whole life?"

"I don't know." Conner replied, continuing his pattern of milk-toast replies. He really didn't want to fuck it up in this new family he'd been gifted with.

"Well don't worry, besides, you don't need to worry so much about renouncing your super-title anymore since Clark decided to pull his head out of his ass." Dick said, reassuringly, as he walked into the kitchen. "Alfred! Jason finished the milk again!"

"Ha! Suck a dick." Jason told him.

Conner wasn't sure about what Robin had said, he was still on board to resign from his position as Superman's clone, and apply for a position as Batman's newest kid. Though he doubted Dick would give up his title as Robin willingly. Maybe he could take it by force.

"How about Superbat? or SUPERROBIN?" Dick suggested. "Hey maybe we could we feed an AI a bunch of Bat and Super things and generate a new name?"

"I don't know." Conner replied, although he assumed that they could.

"We probably can after school, but-" Dick burst out from the kitchen in a fury, slapping Jason with a palmful of barbeque sauce. "Quit drinking all the milk, fuckface."

"ALFRED! DICK'S BULLYING ME!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School was an awkward situation, Conner still attended Happy Harbor High, Dick attended Gotham Academy, and Jason just stopped attending Gotham Academy.

"Hey! How was baby school?"

"Jason, you only graduated last week."

"But I'm not in high school anymore." Jason boasted. "I'm out of the kennel, puppy, and you're still in there!"

"Don't call me puppy." Dick hit the whoa in despair. "Cause that's weird."

"You still have to get up early and do homework, and you still need to ask adults just to take a piss!" Jason gloated, almost crashing the car a few times. "Now I've graduated! Now I only ask to piss because I like to!"

Dick snorted. Jason knew exactly how to make his little brother laugh. He liked to pepper in making him laugh occasionally amongst all the teasing, prodding, and wrestling. 
Honestly, Jason 's grad HAD been sick, because for the most part all the teens/adults just got drunk and had a good time celebrating Jason for accomplishing something.