Soon-to-be-Stepfamily (Superbat)

-Hope you guys love it, so I can justify the effort I put in lol-

Ages:

Terry - 21

Kara - 18

Damian - 14

Jon - 14

Tim - 12

Jason - 10

Conner - 6

Dick - 5

Friday Early-Afternoon

Bruce was taking His boyfriend for a weekend together in a cabin in the rockies. If all went as planned, He would be returning with a fiancé.

"Help Alfred as much as you can." Bruce instructed his oldest. "You're in charge of seeing that the others behave."

"Don't worry!" Terry assured, very excited to be called into the manor to help Alfred Babysit.

"Conner, you will NOT break anything here. No matter how angry you get." Clark ordered. He shifted to his oldest. "Keep an eye on him."

"I'll keep an eye on Jon, and Jon can keep an eye of Kon." Kara put a hand on the kid's shoulder.

"No one needs to keep an eye on me, I'm not a dog."

"Right- Don't forget to feed and take out Titus and Krypto." Clark went on.

"Obviously." Damian was offended.

"Kal, It'll be fine." Kara told him. "Me and Terry have it covered."

"Totally. We're adults. You two just enjoy your weekend."

"Alfred has everyone's meds and dosages." Bruce repeated for the hundredth time. "Make certain the boys do their homework, and get them to bed on time."

"We've got it. C'mon! you're going to be late!" 

The two fathers said copious goodbyes to their kiddos and finally left so Alfed could drive them to the airport.

"Hey Dickie!" Terry announced, practically as soon as their dads were out the door. "I brought presents!"

"Ya!" He clapped his hands excitedly.

 Terry pulled out a stuffed bunny rabbit for his baby-est brother. "For you."

"Th'nkyew!" Dick took the toy, bouncing excitedly.

"Jay, Timmy..." He shirked out a few bars of (Expensive) salted caramel chocolate for Tim and the most dangerous weapon you could buy for Jason.
The ten year old snatched the nerf gun from him, ripping viciously at the packaging. He gave in and tore it with his teeth. 
"You're welcome."

"Thanks!" Jason got stuck on a zip tie and had to slow down a little.

"And that's for war only, not shooting Bruce, Alfred or Dick." Terry told the preteen. "Damian and Tim ARE fair game though."

"HEY!"

"Don't worry, I got you guys stuff too." The oldest bat told the supers, emptying a couple bags. "Hey, here you go." He put something into Conner's hands. The child frowned and examined it. A superman shirt.

"Thank you." Kara prompted on his behalf.

Conner dropped his present on the floor of the foyer and stormed off. The older Kents locked eyes and jumped into a silent game of Rock-Paper-Scissors.