Sneaking Out Like a Star-Crossed lover

-My mother was out of town today, so I tried to give myself a tattoo. Mixed results.-

Ages:

Jason - 16

Roy - 16

Dick - 11

Dick blinked in the darkness, feeling another person hovering over his bed."Hello?" Nothing. "Jay?"

"How'd you know it was me?" Jason whispered, standing over his brother's mattress. 

"You said my room is a good escape route." Dick muttered. He glanced at the digital clock on his bedside table. "Where are you going?"

Jason swore at himself a little. "Roy's place. If you tell Bruce, I'll beat you into the concrete. Got it?" Dick nodded a little. "Good." Jason slid his little brother's window open and crawled out, He'd slide off the roof, head to the nearest zetabeam, and head over.

"Bye..." Dick muttered, lying back down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce's dad senses were going off. Seriously. He sprung up from his desk and ran upstairs. He opened Damian's door and was shouted at and to get out, he opened Tim's door and saw the boy half-asleep on his desk, he opened Jason's door... he saw the boy was fast asleep, not scrabbling to hide his phone, or frantically pretending to sleep.

"Jason?" He stated. No movement. He strolled across and shoved the dummy off Jason's bed. It was complex in design: formed from old training dummies, and even complimented with Jason's favorite comfort shirt, and what looked like human hair. Jason had snuck out.

In five minutes, all three of his remaining kids were assembled, sitting on the stairs. Poor Dick actually had to be woken up (Reasonable since it was one am).

"Why are we here?" Tim groaned, exhausted.

"I can't find Jason. He's not in bed." Bruce tried to gauge his sons' reactions. "We don't know whether he snuck out, or was kidnapped."

"I don't think he was kidnapped." Dick said.

"Really?" Boom. Perfect. Dick was the worst liar out of the four. "What makes you say that, Dick?"

The boy fumbled over his words, forcefully looking away from his father. "I just think he's safe. Jason always ends up okay. Even if he was kidnapped, He'd be okay and-"

"Dick..." Bruce grabbed the boy's chin, and turned Dick's face towards him. He forced the boy to make eye contact with him.

"JASON SNUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE!" The eleven year old burst out. He'd been conditioned to spill everything when Bruce made ticked-off eye contact with him.

"When?"

"AROUND ONE!"

"How do you know?"

"HE LEFT THROUGH MY WINDOW!" Dick slapped his hands over his mouth, trying to stop the words.

"Where's he going?" Dick forcibly looked away, hands clasped over his mouth. Bruce redirected the kid's line of sight. "Dick..." He said, in a warning tone.

"TO SEE ROY IN STAR CITY!" The boy blurted through the dam of his fingers.

Bruce frowned. "Oh, is he?" Dick was starting to panic, Jason was going to beat him up so hard he wouldn't be able to walk from class to class in school. He had to think of something, he had to save Jason so he'd be lenient. "Where are they meeting."