Little Wing

-asdjfkjashfk MY BIG BROTHER FINALLY CAME HOME AFTER 8+ MONTHS!!! I'M SOO HAPPY!! EXPECT MORE BROTHER CONTENT FRM NOW ON!!!!!-

Ages:

Damian - 16

Tim - 13

Jason - 8

"Awww c'mon!" He whined, arms crossed. "Why do you hafta be like this!? list'n, I ain't got any beef with you! let me go and we're fine!"

"Master Bruce specifically said you aren't to leave until you've finished your dinner." Alfred said, unimpressed with the child's attempt to threaten him.

Jason scowled, who were they to give him rules? He moodily picked at the food; don't get him wrong, it was incredible! But he couldn't sit still for more than twenty minutes! Not in this place!

He took a deep breath, as if trying to free up more room in his stomach (Bruce kept saying that he needed to eat big meals now that he's here). Jason leaned forwards and began scarfing his food down as Alfred looked on with disapproval.

"DONE!" He wiped his mouth and sprinted out before Alfredc could say anything

Jason paced to the room they'd given him, eyes closed to avoid getting distracted by the splendeur of the manor.

The oldest kid stepped around him, heading the opposite direction. "Keep to your right, Todd." He muttered under his breath.

"What didyw say?!" Jason whipped around, fists balling up at his sides. 

He turned around, meeting Jason's eyes with the same chilly indifference. "Keep to your right in the hallway."

"Oh yea?" Jason snarled, lip curling as he glared him in the eyes. Damian turned away without worry and started striding off down the hall. Jason's face burned, NO WAY he wasn't gonn' let this rich kid asshole talk to him like that!

Damian didn't even turn around; he stepped to his left to avoid his sucker punch. Jason fell forwards onto the carpet. Growling, he shoved off the floor and lunged for the older boy. Without so much as flinching, Damian grabbed his arm and twisted it, shoving Jason against the floor again.

"Be smarter." He said firmly, but without emotion, pinning Jason down.

"GET OFF!" The younger boy yelled, struggling. 

"You're new here, Todd; Know your place. You are not -nor will you ever be- the top of the hierarchy here." Damian said.

"GET OFFA ME!" Jason ordered, kicking and throwing around all of his eight-six lbs to try and Dislodge the oldest Wayne boy.

"DAMIAN! Get off of him!" Bruce snapped, hurrying down the hallway. 

"He started it." Damian grumbled, climbing off of Jay's back. 

Jason staggered to his feet and took a swing, only to feel Bruce's firm hand pull him back. "HEY! LEMME GO MOTHE-"

"Who started this?" Bruce asked, expertly ignoring Jason's attempts to free himself. 

"Todd threw a punch."

"Cause you haddit coming!" Jason thrashed, considering biting Bruce to free himself, but even he had the common sense not to do that.

"Not really." Damian said cooly. 

"What did Damian say?" Bruce asked.

"He..." Jason realized how stupid it sounded that Damian had just told him to keep right in the hall. "He was being an elitist dick!"