The Sibling Squad (Part 1)

-Big thanks to the great Hazelfraser25 for helping my workshop this plot :)-

-Today we had a family reunion call, and I did EVERYTHING to assert my dominance as the disappointment cousin-

Ages:

Damian - 24

Jon - 24

Tim - 20

Roy - 18

Jason - 18

Conner - 16

Artemis - 15

Dick - 13

"All kid sibling please shut up!" Jason groaned, Dick and Artemis were being SO annoying, just because Roy and Jason were making out in public!

"I'm not his fockin' sister!" Artemis countered.

"You're totally his fucking sister! Even if you are just his replacement!" Jason told her. 

"Tim Drake ENERGY!" Roy agreed.

"So Baby siblings away!" Jason told them.

"Where do you want us to go?" Dick snapped. Bruce, Ollie, and Clark had told their kids to stay put at the table while they were working. Oliver and Bruce were at a PR event, and Clark was one or the reporters present.

"If you want baby siblings to leave, you need to leave too." Tim told him. 

"All of you except us and Harper would have to leave." Damian said, leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder. It was weird, they were all an interconnected sidekick family: Damian was dating Jon, which brought Conner into the family by extension, and as Jason dated Roy, that brought Artemis in too.

"You know what I mean, the BABY siblings." Jason told them.

"The under-eighteens." Roy added. "The ones who're being obnoxious little shits."

"Conner's not being a little shit." Jon objected.

Artemis scowled. "We're not the ones making out our dad's PR event!"

"Our dads'??"

"Our INDIVIDUAL Dads! We don't share gay dads!" She said defensively.

Roy gave a shit eating grin. "That's not what I meant, stud-finder! You called Ollie your dad!"

The blonde's face immediately turned red. "I DIDN'T say that!"

"Yes you did! you called Oliver your dad!"

"I DIDN'T!"

"You literally Did!"

"NO I DIDN'T, PRICK!"

"YOU DID! You all heard her say that, right?"

"Yeah,  she did!" Jason agreed.

"She didn't say he was her dad, she just said 'our dads'." Conner sided with his fellow teens. 

"Yes, but Conner, the implication was that Oliver was her and Roy's Dad, and Bruce was their dad." Jon explained, he frequently found himself stopping mid conversation to explain things to Conner.

"No! Roy's father, their father, and our father!" Conner told him. "She was referring to the group!"

"Okay, okay." Jon said, not wanting his brother to have a fit at this event they were only curtesy-invited to.