Bats Babysit the Team

-Part 30 BTW-

-Request by FABbster -

"The league is going to be unavailable for several days." Black Canary started. "And since there's no way to keep you from meeting up while we're off world, we've had to come to a compromise."

"You mean you're finally going to let us be?" Wally asked, ever since the team had gassed and almost blown up the mountain a few weeks ago (Accidently, may I add), they weren't permitted to assemble without a league member supervising. 

"Not quite." Aquaman explained. "We've decided it'll be easier to keep you all at the mountain for a few days."

"Like a Sleepover?" M'gann asked hopefully.

"In a way. We've found someone else who can watch you."

"So what?" Conner asked, crossing his arms defiantly. "You all go on an off world mission while we stay here and be babysat?"

"Yes." Batman said.

"We get it. You don't trust us." Artemis spat, not in the mood to be reminded that their team wasn't taken seriously. 

"We trust you with some things." Green Arrow contradicted.

"Yeah It's not that we don't trust the team, we just don't trust you with very important things." Flash explained "Like yourselves."

"Great to be appreciated." Conner grumbled. "Well who're you making supervise us, then?" 

"They'll be here any minute." Batman said.

"They?" Dick asked. "As in, more than one?"

"Or nonbinary." Wally reminded.

"So who is it?" Artemis ordered. "Do we at least know who will be watching us?"

"Robin knows then quite well." Batman checked the time and turned to the zetabeam as it called out three names that almost made Robin's heart stop.

"THEM?" He shouted. "Bats PLEASE! Not them! anything but Them!"

Three young men emerged from the beam's light, all looking... intimidating, for lack of better word. The youngest looking one, in the red hood,  hurried across and grabbed Robin, scaring his teammates considerably. "Birdie!" 

"Quit it!" Robin shouted. 

"Are you going to introduce us to your little friends?" He bounced Robin off the ground in his arms.

"Robin, how are you doing?" The shorter, cowl-ed one asked.

"A lot worse now that you're here." He grumbled.

"Tsk Tsk, Birdie, is that any way to talk to us?" Hood asked, squeezing Robin tighter. Presumably snapping a few ribs

"Who is that?" Conner ordered.

"Those are Robin's brothers. They'll be watching you for the next few days."

"Brothers?" M'gann asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Dick shouted.

"Sorry, is Birdie embarrassed by us?" Hood asked, bouncing his little brother.

"Cut it out! Bats! make him cut it out!" Robin whined.

"Red Hood. Drop it."

"Yeah, I know..." He set Robin down.