Our Weird Step-Brother Still Isn't Human (Part Two)

-Requested by the wonderful Hazelfraser25  -

"Can we go to the mountain?" Dick asked, tugging Tim's sleeve. "Please? It's so much bigger."

Tim looked down at his little brother, then up at Conner. "I guess? How does that feel?"

"I guess." Conner agreed. "If we don't let the team work it out." The team hadn't met Damian or Dick yet, and they definitely didn't know that Batman and Superman were tangled in some romantic middle-aged bullshit.

"So we can go? I can met them?" Dick asked, bouncing a little. 

"Okay, fine." Tim relented. "But you need to be good."

"I will!" Dick insisted. "Let's go!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole team, minus Superboy, and Red Robin were sitting around the mountain that evening. M'gann was doing homework at the coffee table, Kaldur was reading on one of the couches, and Wally and Artemis were fighting over the remote, and complaining about how each others shows sucked. 

"Come on! the one night we don't have to watch static, and you wanna watch The L Word?" Wally complained, pulling the remote away from the blonde.

She tugged it back, kicking him in the stomach. "You've watched Scott Pilgrim like eighty times! Come on!"

"So? It's funny!" The redhead objected.

"Yeah it is, but I need my lesbian representation fix!"

They were interrupted by the Zeta beam announcing the arrival of Superboy and Red Robin. Surprisingly, it also announced Red Hood, as well as the names 'Renegade' and 'Robin'.

Artemis glanced at Kaldur. "I thought they decommissioned the name 'Robin' after Hood... you know."

They looked up as five youth entered. Two of they're teammates, Red Hood (Who occasionally joined them on missions), and Renagde (who'd they'd never met, but had heard a lot about).

"Red Ro, what's up?" Wally asked. "What's everyone doing here?"

"Wally! Are you watching Scott Pilgrim?" Red Hood ordered, running over.

"Yeah, but Arty wants to watch 'the L Word'."

"Ah." Hood observed. "A Lesbian, I knew it."

Artemis scoffed and shoved him. "Shut up, you're like eleven." She glanced up at her teammates. "Why'd you bring them?" She whined a little. "is that renegade? The way you talked about him, I thought he was like thirty!"

"Is everything alright?" Kaldur asked, worried why Red Robin would bring his brothers if it wasn't an emergency. 

M'gann was trying to say hello to Renegade, but he didn't seem to be in the mood. She cut her losses. "Red Robin, I'm afraid there might be an issue with the system. When you entered, the computer called out the name 'Robin'." 

"Oh, yeah, well you'd have to meet him eventually..." Tim muttered.

"There's ANOTHER Robin?" Artemis gaped. "Even I didn't know that, and I live in Gotham!"

"Yeah, well, he's still pretty new, so..." He looked over his shoulder "Come on, Robin. You have to meet them eventually." 

Everyone watched hesitantly as a little boy, no older than five of six, stumbled around Red Robin's side, clutching his leg.