Part of the Family (Wally West)

-Requested by WallyandDick

-TW for domestic Abuse (off screen) and suicidal thoughts-

Ages:

Damian - 23

Tim - 21

Jason - 19

Wally - 16

Dick - 14

Wally dragged himself across the kitchen floor. The combination of swollen black eyes, and the dark kitchen made it impossible to see where he was headed. Just sliding across the kitchen's cold tile floor made his muscles ache. He wasn't even sure where he was going, besides the fact that he needed to go away.

Whether that meant hiding, tying to run, or killing himself, he wasn't sure yet.

The skin on his neck was burning red in a ring either side of the collar. It hurt less when he was actually being shocked. His nose had long stopped bleeding, but dried blood was still cascaded down his face.

He wanted to puke, but he already had. He'd vomited around the sixteenth shock, not that he'd been counting.

But now the West house was dead silent, apart from the heavy swish of Wally's shirt as he dragged himself across the kitchen floor. He wanted to die. 

The way that Rudolf West could just change his shirt and go out drinking, returning to society, was terrifying. It was like he could turn off the anger, and violence, and just become a normal man. Of course, until he got home again.

Wally tried to avoid this, of course, he spent the occasional night at the mountain, or at Dick's, and he was at his uncle's as much as he could. But he had to come home occasionally, three nights a week per the social worker's orders. and if he didn't obey, there was a lot more leverage than a counselling session at stake.

When Wally had become Kid Flash, he thought it was a strength. He thought it could protect him from harm, and sometimes it did. But there were somethings about becoming Kid Flash that could only hurt him. He was stupid when he was younger, he'd casually mentioned the identity's of Leaguers, and he fellow sidekicks, hoping it would show his parents that he had an in, and should be considered untouchable.

But it hadn't worked out like that.

After what seemed like hours, Wally felt the floor beneath him turn to wood, he was in the livingroom. This wasn't good either, the front door opened into the livingroom. He needed somewhere else. somewhere safe.

Rudolf West knew his identity, and those of probably half the Justice League, so Wally Had to come home for three nights a week.

He dragged himself to his backpack, which he'd kicked under the couch to keep it safe. He began blindly feeling through the pockets.

What could Wally do? If he told anyone, the secrets would be out. If he asked the Justice League, well, many things, but mainly: He'd have to tell them that his father knew their identities. He couldn't even bring himself to ask his fellow heroes for help. It was too much.

Sometimes he would lie to himself, tell himself that whatever he was doing was heroic, because he didn't ask for help. But really, not asking for help was what made him a coward.

Wally needed to get to the bathroom. It was the only room downstairs with a locking door. He tried to army crawl for it, but his legs were to beaten they could barely bend.