Another New Friend

-ahfsmbgeuk perfect reaction image^^-

-Inspired by a real life hurt-comfort scenario that happened to me-

Ages:

Damian - 21

Tim - 19

Roy - 17

Jason - 16

Kaldur - 14

Wally - 13

Dick - 11

"Do you think you can manage?"

"I think so, sir. Thank you." He muttered.

"Red Robin and Nightwing can contact me if you need."

"Thank you."

"We'll be back in a few hours. I believe the others are training, so just try to keep up."

"Alright."

"Don't let yourself dry up. Drink lots of water and ask to go to the pool if you need it." 

"Yes, my king."

"Alright, be good." Aquaman squeezed his shoulder. He didn't like leaving Kaldur unattended on land. Kaldur didn't like being lest alone on land either, but he wanted to try it anyways.

The mentors left them in the mountain. Kaldur waunered, leaning with his hand on the wall. This place was so big, and the people were strangers.

"JAYY!"

"ROYY!" The teens embraced. Making Kaldur start from the load noise.

"DUDE, ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE!" Speedy exclaimed. "Ungrounded?"

"Yep! Ungrounded?"

"Yeah!"

Kaldur glanced around, leaning harder against the wall, wide-eyed. He watched red hood and speedy chatting each other up. Kaldur looked around for a safe place to situate himself.

"Hey! Water kid! You're the new kid, right?" Kaldur froze up as red hood addressed him. "Here, RedRo and Demon are coaching Wally and Rob Today, you should join them!"

"Yeah. hey, I'm speedy, thats Hood. Nice to meet you." Speedy said. "Welcome to the sidekick crew, I'm sure you'll hate it here." He laughed, Kaldur wasn't sure why. "C'mon, Let's get you to the gym with the other baby heroes."

Kaldur tried to keep up as he was lead to a room with a large matted floor. "Rim Tim Timmy!" Red hood yelled. "We got a new one."

Red Robin left Kid Flash and strode over. "Hey kid. Aqualad, right? Welcome!"

"Hello." Kaldur murmured.

"I'm working with Wally, and Damian's working with Dick, you can just join whichever group you want." The young teen boy stared back blankly. "Uh, you wanna join Nightwing and Robin's group?"

"Yes please." He replied quietly.

"Great!" Tim guided him over. "Demon, you get the New kid."

Nightwing watched Aqualad closely in the corner of his eye. "You keep him. You're doing amateur stuff with Wallace. I'm coaching Richard on valuable techniques."

"He's new. He'll be jumping around to find his niche." Red Robin defended. "Here, don't worry about being caught up. Just try to follow along and mark it, andyou can join another group whenever."