Not my World, Still my Family (PART 2)

-Took a bunch of tips from the comments on part 1 :)-

Reverse Damian = Older Damian/Dami

Reverse Tim =  Older Tim/Timmy

Reverse Jason = Jay

Reverse Dick = Dickie

"JAY!" Dickie cried, kicking off the medical table and staggering to his bother as soon as he hit the ground.

"Dick!" The fourteen yeah old exclaimed. "He got you too?" The eight-year-old gripped Jay's stomach as tight as he could for safety.  "UGh, Off! You're gonn' make me puke!" The teen forced the child off him. "Bruce! Who is this guy?" He gestured at Jason.

"You know him?" Jason gaped. "What, you wanted a younger-looking version of me? Fuck you!"

Bruce stared down the kid in the tan jacket. He did look a bit like a Robin dressed as a red hood, but it was unmistakably his second son.

"Jay?" Dick asked, beating their father to it.

"Yeah, What?"  Both grunted, they turned to scowl at each other.

"Who is this creep?" The younger exclaimed. "He jumped me, tied me onto his lame-ass bike, and brought me back here!"

"Yeah, cause I don't like little kids dressing up as me, and playing with guns they don't know how to use!" The older spat.

The younger teen looked offended. Dickie gripped him for safety. "Get off!" Jay whined; his little brother was cramping his style. "Dad! Make him leave me alone!" He shouted at Bruce.

Bruce wasn't sure what to do, Jason wasn't supposed to be older than Dick! This wasn't right. "Dick. Come here." He said gruffly. The child shuffled further behind Jason.

"Jay!" Dickie Squeaked, not wanting to leave his brother.

"I said get off! DAD!"

Bruce tried again, but Dickie was too intimidated to obey. Jason was going to be obnoxious about this... 
He put on a higher, child-friendly voice. "Dickie, can you come here please?"

The child slowly melted out from behind Jay, and stumbled over. Dickie put his arms up, and Bruce lifted him off the floor, resting the child on his hip.

"Another one?" Jason asked. "Another Robin? Named Dick? Goldie 2.0? You're just doing remakes now!"

"Dick, explain." Bruce told his oldest, adjusting his grip on the little boy.

"We think it's an alternate universe collision: In their universe our ages are reversed."

Jason turned, appalled, to Jay. "So he's-"

"Also Jason." Dick nodded.

Jay frowned. "What? You're old me? You're a loser!" 

Jason rolled his eyes. "And you have the right to insult me when you're just a pint-sized alternate universe clone?"

"How do you know OUR universe isn't the real one, and YOURS is the reverse one?" Jay gloated.

Jason scoffed, grabbing the kid by his shirt collar. "Listen up, squirt, you're in OUR universe, you're gonna listen to US."

"Okay Burnout!" Jay stuck out his tongue, flipping his senior off.

"Jason." Their father warned sternly. Bruce was surprised that he'd reverted to that,  it had been about four years since He'd had to deal with Bratty, baby Jason.