The World's Best Vlog

-IT'S THE SEX NUMBER PART!! CAN I GET A "NICE"?-

Ages:

Jason - 16

Roy - 16

Artemis - 13

Dick - 10

"I'm in charge of watching the brother." Jason flexed, holding up the camera. "So we're going out!"

Roy leaned into frame. "Out of state that is."

Jason nodded. "Exactly, we're in the grocery store parking lot right now- I won't say what store, because,"

"No Free Clout." They said in unison.

"But we're gonna go the snacks, and then we're driving into the barren area off the highway and we're gonna OFF ROAD!"

Roy took the camera. "Let's introduce you to the crew today, you got me- well you've got Jason and me."

"That kinda goes without saying." Jason added snarkily from off camera.

"And they we've got Dick, say hi, Dick."

The ten-year-old in the backseat waved. "Hi."

"And I was put in charge last minute- I was put in charge of... what's your name?"

"What?" The blonde asked.

"Say your name."

"Artemis." Artemis said.

"Yeah, we're watching Dick and Artemis, and we're taking them out of school today." Jason told the camera, unbuckling and opening the car door. "And we're takin' em off roading!"

"Yeah." Roy started exiting as well. "to clear up, Artemis is not my sister, she is a strange child that Oliver kidnapped."

"For legal reason's that is a joke." Jason clarified, leading the way to the store as the kids kicked their doors shut. 

"Yes, it's a joke. So we're gonna go get some snacks and supplies." 

"You guys ready to get snacks?" Jason asked the kids.

The two cheered.

----

Roy filmed his face, still in the parking lot. "I got kicked out for filming, but Jay's in there with the shortstacks, and they're... they're coming out now." He waved, reversing the camera. "GUYS!"

"Hey!"

Artemis pointed, laughing. "You got in trouble!"

"Yeah yeah. Fuck you." Roy scoffed. "What'd you get?" 

"We've got... family sized Cheetos, family sized chocolate buttons, a two litre of ginger ale," Jason said, raising each item as he announced them. "and..."

"What the Hell is that?

Jason laughed a little. "I'm not sure, Dick found this in the international section, they claim to be Canadian chips. They're Cappuccino flavoured chips, and I think we have to try them."

"Alright, kiddos, no touching snacks on the ride over." Roy unlocked the car.

"Shut up." Dick told him as he and the thirteen-year-old climbed into the back seat of the car.

"We're gonna kick you outta the car." The redhead threatened. "You two can walk home."

"To be clear," Jason said, climbing into the front seat. "This IS kind of legal. I have my N, so technically it's recommended that I don't drive with children. and Roy only has a permit."