Not my World, Still my Family(Part 50!!)

-PART FIFTY!!!! Idea by requested by  Anonymous6275 !-

-the best "Family" stock photos are the ones where it looks like their being held at gunpoint-

-Ages:-

24

19

14

8

"Hey, are you alright?"

Dick squinted, a person crouching over him swam into vision.

"Dami?" He asked, it looked a bit like Damian, and wore the suit, but the voice wasn't Damian's at all.

"Playing dressup?" Dick stared up, a little scared. the man just smiled down at him, amused.  "I admit, it's a great costume, but it's dangerous to be out here; as I guess you've seen..." He helped Dick sit up.  "Do you know where your house is?"

"Who are you?" Dick asked, rubbing his throbbing head. He had no clue where he was, or what was happening. As his eyes focussed, he could see that the man over him didn't even look that much like Damian. "...I want Nightwing?"

The guy in the Nightwing suit smiled sympathetically. "Right here. What's you're name?"

Dick frowned, confused and worried. Where was Damian? Why was this guy dressed as him? and why couldn't he tell who he was? "Robin."

The guy smiled, laughing a little. "Okay, Robin. I really like your costume, but we already have a Robin." He joked, pulling a bandaid from his belt and quickly applying it over a scuff on Dick's knee.
"Can you tell me your parent's phone number? It's really not safe for you to be out here."

Dick stared at the guy like he was crazy. "I'm Robin! " He exclaimed, wondering where Damian was. "I want Nightwing!"

The man sighed a little. "Listen, if I have to do any fighting tonight, you could hurt. Let's get you home."

"I'm Robin!" Dick explained, confused. "I know Batman."

"I know, okay." The guy stared at him, trying to... well Dick wasn't sure what he was trying to do, but it seemed tired. "Well, If I take you to see Robin, can you tell me where your house is?"

Dick frowned "I am Robin!"

The guy nodded a little. "Okay, Robin. Well we know the police commissioner: commissioner Gordon, if we can take you to see him, he'll help find your parents."

"No!" Dick ordered. "Not Nightwing! I'll tell Batman!" Dick told him, trying to sound brave, though quite scared now.

"Okay, calm down." Fake-Nightwing told him. He reached up ad tapped his ear. "Nightwing to batcave. We have a situation." He paused. "Yeah- We've got a new Robin on our hands... No I don't know if he's an orphan! We need to get him home safe-" He paused and lowered his hand, turning to Dick. 
"You use He and Him, right?"

"yes." Dick replied. He didn't know what that meant.

"One sec," Fake-Nightwing tapped his comm again. "We need to get him home safe, but he wouldn't tell me what his name is, or who his parent's are! He's wearing a Robin costume- pretty impressive actually, it looks like one of my old ones. ...Actually yes. Exactly. He keeps saying his name is Robin."

"I am Robin!" Dick told him.  

"I'll try." Fake-Nightwing lowered his hand, sighing. "Alright. I called Batman."