Reverse Superfam?! (Teaching Jon the art of Big Brother-ing)

-I had so much fun with this!  requested by Hazelfraser25 -

-it wasn't supposed to be nearly this long, but I don't apologize-

Ages:

Damian - 24

Jon - 24

Conner - (appears) 16

*Rest of the ages are pretty predictable*

"I'm warning you, you missed a lot." Damian told him seriously, squeezing his hand a little.

"I mean, half a year... Everyone still alive?"

"Except Kent Nelson."

Jon frowned. "Aww! He seemed like a really cool guy..."

"Trust me, there are more upsetting things that have happened." Damian warned, pulling him into the mountains main room. The team was having a debriefing.

Jon looked back and forth between his father and the teenager in the black t-shirt. He had only been off world for six months! Half a year! What happened here?

He could see Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad. That made sense, maybe the league brought their Junior sidekicks in for an special mission. So who were the other three? A blonde girl, a teenager who appeared to be a martian, and... that kid in the black t-shirt.

 "Uh... dad?" He asked his father.

"I know." Clark heaved a sigh. 

Jon gestured towards the teenager. "So, what did I miss?"

 Clark pulled his son over, a little closer to the teenager. "Jon, this is..."

"Conner." the boy said.

Clark gave the teen a look. "I remember your name, Conner."

Conner just stared at Jon, curious, but silent. Like a little kid at the store who just saw someone with dyed hair.

"Hi, uh- Conner?" He said. Conner continued staring forwards at him. "How do you... know us?"

"Conner was cloned from my DNA." Clark explained. "Kryptonian and human DNA spliced together."

"Oh." Jon said quietly. "So, your DNA and a human surrogate...?"

"Lex Luthor."

Jon's eyes went wide. No wonder there was tension between the them. "So, he's like if you and Luthor had a kid?" he asked. "Like, my step-brother or something?"

"If you want to call him that." Clark replied.

Jon's face lit up a little. "I HAVE A BROTHER!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms around Conner, who started violently. Jon lifted the teen off the floor a little in a bear hug.

Conner did NOT like being picked up. It made him feel small and weak, and his fragile masculinity was not okay with that. He kicked his capture.

Clark reached over and forced his kid to put the other down. "Slow down!"

Jon set him back down on his feet. "Sorry, I've just always wanted a little brother, but Nightwing always got all of them!

"I don't know why you were so jealous." Damian grumbled. 

"I'm sixteen, I'm hardly a 'little brother' to you."

"I mean technically..." Wally interjected. No one liked it when Wally interjected. It was usually either to say something incredibly dumb, or to nitpick and undermine your point. "Technically, he's only like six-and-a-half-months old."

More Reverse Batfam Trashजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें