Very Truly NOT What Wally West Expected

-Sorry for the wait, WallyandDick .- 
-To the rest of you, if you requested something, and I haven't done it, PLEASE remind me. I had a ton of requests, but I've forgotten  them :(. I literally only remembered this one because I requested a part from them, and don't like feeling indebted.-

Ages:

D - 31

T - 28

J - 23

R - 23

d - 18

Wally - 20

Wally blinked several times. He pulled his head off the icy ground beneath him. What happened? 

He looked around the barren, desert landscape of the arctic, trying to recall the last thing that happened.

He was running, getting lapped my Barry and Bart when...

But it couldn't be! He was here, wasn't he? He was alive! He was in the arctic, where he was last! They must have defeated the Reach!

But where was everyone else? Wally bounced a little on his feet. He seemed pretty intact. He ran a few test circles. He was still flash-ified. That's good. Now time to get out of the arctic. Maybe he blacked out and the others just couldn't find him...

After a very quick stretch, Wally raced off, wary of the friction-less ice. He was going to find his boyfriend. Dick must be back at the manor, or the mountain, waiting to yell at him for scaring them like that.

Wally decided to check the manor first. He skidded to a halt at the door and banged on it anxiously. He bounced from foot-to-foot. There was a creak as the door began to open. Blinded by impatience, he forced the door the rest of the way open and sprinted in. 

"Dick?" He called out. "Dick?" He sprinted up the stairs, rounding towards Dick's bedroom. He grabbed the doorknob and forced the door open. "DICK! Are you-"

The speedster froze. There were people in the bedroom, but they were not people he knew. four women, with a fifth, who looked about twenty years older than the rest.

There were a few seconds of calm for Wally to get a good look at the scene he'd ran in on. One girl, possibly the youngest, was buried between three of the others, clutching a pillow against her chest. She had dark hair, and light eyes, and her whole face was red and tear streaked, she must have just looked up from the pillow when he kicked the door open, which figures.

"Who the Fuck are you?" One of the others sprung up, looking disgusted and furious. She had mostly black hair, but auburn roots, implying dye, and a few streaks of white making up what looked like slightly overgrown bangs. 

"How did you get in here?" The eldest woman stood protectively by the much youngers, placing a hand on the shoulder of the girl who'd stood up. "Who are you?"

Wally didn't know what to say. They were all glaring at him, and he was clearing a huge fucking asshole for barging in during this very emotional, privet moment. "Who are... you?" He got out, too stupefied to really say anything. "What are you doing here? Do you know the Wayne's or something?"

"Again, What. The Fuck?" Dye-job repeated, looking ready to throw hands. Frankly, the way she was built put Wally into a state of fear, where he realized that she might be capable of killing him.