Hogwarts AU Part Two!

-FINALLY getting to work on all those requests-

-Requested by storm_of_imagination -

"I've asked Dick's friends and none of them have seen him." Tim reported in a hushed tone.

"His head of house didn't say anything either. Well nothing except 'you again?'. It felt really aggressive." Jason said in an equally hushed tone. You see, The second task of the Triwizard tournament was tomorrow, and they could not afford to distract Damian right now.

Damian only really liked his youngest brother, and if he realized that Dick couldn't be located, he would ditch the task to look for him.

Damian had already spent weeks sleuthing, studying, and preparing for the next task. All he knew at the moment was that He'd have to take a dive in the lake and find something. He'd smuggled some Gilliweed, practiced aquatic spells and physically prepared himself to fight any creature that got in his way.

"We could... ask the headmaster?" Tim suggested.

"I'm not going up there!" Jason insisted. "Last time I was up there I nearly got expelled!"

"You burnt down the greenhouse!"

"Or what? Let them see I was growing- never mind!" Jason threw his hands up. "We need to find Dick on our own, maybe he went adventuring and got lost, this place is fucking huge."

"No, we can't do this completely solo." Tim argued. "Just tell everyone you talk to keep an eye open for him. Gossip spreads like wildfire here, in no time, Every teacher, student, and ghost will be looking for him."

"Ugh, fine!" Jason grunted. He hated hearing his classmates talking about his brothers. "But he better reappear before tomorrow, or Demon'll go ballistic."

Tim frowned and nodded. "No, you're right. We can't tell anyone, Damian will here everyone looking for Dick and..."

"Boom." Jason said solemnly.

"...And then the tournament..."

"...And then the professors..."

"...And then Dad..."

They nodded seriously at each other.

"I have a free study period after lunch, I'll start in the dungeons  to ground floor."

"We're allowed out late, I'll take the first to third floors after dinner." Tim added. "Could you check the grounds before Quiddich practice?"

"I can get an areal view." Jason bragged. 

"Dick will be back before Damian even notices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is Richard?" Damian ordered. 

"I don't know." Jason said quickly, only to realize that wasn't the right answer.

"He's getting help in charms." Tim said quickly. "Test in two days, you'll see him in the stands, trust me." He tried to distract his big brother. "So, what do you think the task is going to be? It must be underwater because you've been hoarding Gilliweed all week"

"He's been hoarding we-"

"Gilliweed Jay."

"Oh damn, I thought he got fun for a minute there." Jason complained.