Two Dates and a Playdate (Ft. TimBart & JayRoy)

-Can't believe my parents didn't enjoy the episode of Gravity Falls I forced them to watch! Tbh I shouldn't be trying to re-establish emotionally bonds with them anyways...-

Ages:

Tim- 17

Bart - 17

Jason - 14

Roy - 14

Wally - 7

Artemis - 7

Dick - 5

"Bruce! I can't watch ALL of them!" Tim begged. "I promised this would be OUR day!"

"Well I'm running late, so you need to!" Bruce told him.

"Why can't Demon?"

Honestly, the only reason Damian wasn't babysitting is because he'd outran Bruce. "He's busy."

"and so am I!" Tim pouted, crossed his arms.

"Dick's watching TV, Jason's in his room, the others will be here around eleven." Bruce told him. "Be sure none of them are hurt."

"I know." Tim grumbled. "You are paying me for this, right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OLLIE! I don't wanna take her!" The redhead complained, at least he was allowed to sit in the passenger seat, last time he had to sit in the back with her.

"Well you have to." Oliver said. "We're almost there."

"Me and Jay are hanging out! I don't her following us around!"

Artemis leaned against the seatbelt pinning her to her car seat. "I wouldn't follow you around for a hundred-million dollars!"

"Good! Cause I don't want you to!" He shouted back.

"Roy, quit it."

"What?" The thirteen-year-old gaped. "She said it!"

"Leave Artemis alone! She's-"

"She's your favorite?" Roy scoffed sarcastically, arms crossed tightly across his chest.

"She's seven." Oliver corrected. "Plus, she'll be playing with Dick and Wally the whole time. I guarantee she won't even bother you."

"She WILL by just being there!" The teen grumbled as the car approached Wayne Manor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang. Tim shot down the stairs, almost trampling Jason. He tore the door open. "OH HEY Bart! come in!" 

Bart stepped in, letting the smaller redhead slide off his back. 

"I can run too, y'know!"

"Yeah, but you're a slowpoke." The teen fluffed his hair. "Besides, don't you wanna play with Dick?"

"Hang out." Wally corrected. 

"Don't you wanna hang out with Dick?"

Wally nodded. "DICK?"

"YEAH?" Dick skipped down from the living room. "Wally!" The kids sprinted to each other, colliding in a bear hug. "C'mon!" They ran off.

"Hey Jay." Bart called.