The BEST Big Brother (The Baby Boye returns)

-A lot of you seemed to really like the part with our baby boy, so here's some more of that content-

Jason skipped downstairs for breakfast. He stopped at his little brother's booster seat high chair. "Hi Dick!" He reached up and booped the infant's nose, surprising the little boy. "Hi Bruce!" Jason passed his father and hopped up and sat on a chair, reaching out to grab himself some pancakes.

Bruce downed his whole cup of coffee. Being a parent was exhausting. He had a parental visitation rights dispute with Talia, He had a meeting with Jason's teacher later because Jay had... Done something Bruce didn't remember, Tim had been refusing to eat all week, and on top of all that, Bruce had barely slept since he had to get up with the baby every few hours.

Bruce got up to get more coffee before Tim beat him to it. 

"Daddy!" Dick squealed as his father passed. 

"Dickie." Bruce replied tiredly. Dick had started calling for him frequently as he began to grasp the language.

Jason took a big bite of pancake and leaned across the table. "Learn to say my name." He said. "Jason, or Jay or something."

"You realize that if he tries to say your name, he'll probably say 'Yay', or 'gay', right?" Tim rounded the corner into the dining room after stealing the last of the coffee.

"So? Jay will be a lot easier for him to say than Tim!" Jason replied. "Right Dickie?" The baby smiled and nodded, excited that he was being talked to. "See?"

"I do. Dickie, eat please." Tim added, Jason coming downstairs had distracted Dick from his bowl of Cheerios. 

"Take your own advice." Jason replied.

"Not hungry." Tim sipped his coffee.

"You're not hungry all week!" Jason replied. "Do you eat at midnight or something?"

"Nope." Tim cradled his mug.

"Why don't you eat? You're going to get skinny and die." Jason said with all the nuance of a nine year old. Tim just drank his coffee. The barely audible groan from the kitchen showed that Bruce had realized the French press was empty.

"So Bruce has a conference with your teacher today?" Tim asked.

"How'd you know?"

Tim shrugged. "It's on his planner."

"I knew that." The preteen replied.

Bruce returned after putting on another pot of coffee. Tim downed his coffee and stood up. "Welp, I'm gonna hit the gym..."

"Daddy!" Dick called, reaching up for his father. Bruce let Dick grab his hand.

"Still here, Dickie." Bruce smiled softly. He pulled his hand away and passed Dick his sippy cup to preoccupy him. "Tim. Eat." Bruce ordered.

"Nah, I'm good." Tim replied. 

"No, you aren't leaving until you eat something." Bruce told him.

"No thanks." Tim stood up and sped out. 

Bruce sighed heavily. Dick called out to Daddy again and Bruce acknowledged him again. "Jason, finish eating and clear your plate please.

"I will!" Jason said, leaning across to his little brother again. "Try saying my name. Jason. Jay. Jay." He repeated his name a few more times, encouragingly.

"Jason." Bruce warned. 

"I know, I know." He sat back and dug in. Looking up to make funny faces at Dick whenever Bruce got up for coffee.