Circa 1966: The Adventures of Batman and the Robins!

-I thought this was a funny idea. If you don't know the 1966 Batman show, the dialog/narration may seem odd. Everything underlined is the narrator/announcer voice-

Damian - Finch, 18

Tim - Cardinal, 16

Jason - Mockingjay, 15

Dick -Robin, 14

A beautiful morning at stately Wayne Manor, where Millionaire Bruce Wayne and his youthful wards prepare for a long day of school and work.

"Damian is going to help me with my Science fair project after school." Dick explained, diving into his hearty breakfast; just what a growing boy, and crime-fighter, needs.

"Can he do mine too?" Jason asked, mouth full. "I'm not doing good in science."

"Well, Jason." Their Guardian corrected, lowering his paper to address his wards. "It's important to appreciate the details of the English Language."

"Gosh, Bruce." He grumbled. Why did adults always act like this? "It's only one little word."

"Small words can contribute a lot."

"They sure do!" Tim added.

The boys leapt a little at the clearing of a wise throat, belonging to their faithful butler, one Alfred Pennyworth.
"The batphone, sir. It seems The Penguin has escaped Custody once again."

"Yes!" Jason shot up, Dick on his heels. 

"Tell the commissioner we'll be right there!" The younger announced as they raced to the door.

Bruce stood from his chair. "Hold it, boys." The two turned to face him. "You two and Timothy have school this afternoon."

"Aw, Bruce!" Dick pleaded. "We'll catch Penguin a lot faster with the five of us!"

"Six if Batgirl shows up." Jason added, lingering for a second on who the cutie behind the cowl may be.

"No. No, school comes first." Bruce reminded. "Alfred will drive you boys to school once you've finished your breakfast." He started to the office to answer the hotline. 

Damian followed his father. "I'll come with you, Father. Batman needs at least one person incase things turn sour."

"But Damian, don't you have classes?"

"Not until late this afternoon." The eldest bird replied. "I can cover until Cardinal and Mockingjay are out of school."

"Hey! What about Robin?" Dick interjected. 

"I believe Dick Grayson's aunt Harriet is coming into town this afternoon, she may need company as she goes shopping."

Dick groaned. "You're right."

 Jason smiled, glad that he was still better off than his fellow Robin. "Don't you worry, little brother, I'll bring back   nyou an umbrella."

"Gee thanks." The youngest muttered, sinking back in his chair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Commissioner Gordon?" Bruce put on his batman voice, answering the hotline

"Batman! That feathered fiend The Penguin has escaped again!"

"I'm on my way." He waved to Damian, and the teen was at the bat poles almost before he was.