Halloween Night (Chapter Two)

-I'm Lowkey letting my dance teacher adopt me. She got my a birthday present, has a nick-name for me, I've met her husband and cats, he have inside jokes, she's driven me home after rehearsal... I've read enough Irondad fics to know where this is going!!!-

-this part isn't early, it is technically Halloween morning where I live, but timezones might fuck it up a little-

"Is that the pizza guy?" Tim asked, glancing up. "...Or is that Bart?

"I'll check." Conner remarked, since he was he closest to the TV room door. They herd his stroll through the foyer and open the door. "Time!" He shouted.

Cassie leaned over the snack table and paused the stopwatch on Tim's phone. She held it up, reading the number aloud as Conner and Bart entered. "Gentlemen, as of tonight, I am ecstatic to announce that Bart Allen is only... 45:02.38 minutes late."

The other two gave a round of applause. Bart looked a little sheepish. "Sorry, I thought the trip would take fifteen minutes, so I spent extra time getting ready, and it took longer than fifteen minutes so.... But, I brought Pringles."

"Who said Pringles?" Tim asked.

"That was me." Kon exclaimed.

Tim and Cassie grumbled and slid their pocket change across to him. "I was so sure that he was going to get pretzels..." The former grumbled.

"He got pretzels last time." Conner Explaimed. "There's a pattern."

"There is?" Bart asked, both surprised and offended that his friends were gambling over him..

The kryptonion nodded. "You are ironically predictable."

Tim got back to his work. "We forgot to put out jack 'o' lanterns this year, so I'm just..." He grimaced, shoving his hand into the pumpkin.

"Do a Green Lantern Jack 'o' Lantern!" Bart suggested.

Tim shrugged. "Okay. But we don't get as many trick-or-treaters up here."

"Really?" Kon asked.

"Well... we give out two king-sized bars to each kid, so some of them make the trek up here, but a lot of kids are too tired to walk out here. "Shit I got membrane on my hands. "Cassie, can you turn on the TV? We'll pick our first movie."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey... Lemme guess. Kid with daddy issues?" Roy snarked.

"Vampire." Jason replied. "Let me guess, you are... another kid with daddy issues?"

Roy looked down. "I don't actually know, it's just the things I had in my room."

"I'll say that you're a zombie, we can both be undead." Jason remarked, the two of them moseying down the dark sidewalk.

"Hurry up! we gotta cover all the good houses!" Dick exclaimed, jogging about a quarter of a block ahead of them.

"Chill out!" Jason shouted to his brother. "It's only seven-fifty-five! You've got all night!"

"I know, but we're doing the proper trick-or-treat!" Dick explained.

Jason turned to his undead companion. "It's this thing we do- used to do every year. You bring a bunch of pillow cases, and you have a backpack to dump them in, and then, when everything's full, you drop off a bunch of bags at a drop spot and pick them up later in the car."